Black ladies

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Summerlove

Reaction score
Can anyone help.

I had a black lady the other day who has very faint skin discoloration. She goes on sunbeds which seems to help it but she doesnt want to continue using them.

We had a chat and I only had 14% which I really did not think would make any difference but she wanted me to try, it hasnt really helped so she has asked me for the 18%.

However, it costs £50 including post and package and I really dont think I would use it on anyone else, my dark haired ladies have 14% and this is generally dark enough.

The lady only wants her face doing, which in itself is a nightmare (setting up the tent etc just for a face spray at £5!). I didnt charge her first time. I dont want to turn her away but equally I dont want to shell out for a bottle of 18% which I dont even know is going work...what would you do?

Hi don't know what tan you are using but could you maybe try and order a sample bottle if the company you are ordering from do them? I have ordered loads of samples from different companies this week to try different tan. Hope this helps Emz

Could you get a sample of the 18% before committing to a bottle.

Great minds eh!! lol

Also, if you're mobile, you should maybe have a minimum charge. I wouldn't go to a next door neighbour for a fiver! lol

Yeah get samples as OMG do 20% and it would be so much cheaper for you. If you are mobile - include minimum charge call out. If not mobile, then i can understand you charging a £5 for a face.

Or insist on a deposit payment for the samples/full product as you wouldn't normally use 20% on your regular clients.

I notice OMG only sells 9,12,16% - ask if they do samples for 20% - i think 20% would be enough for your lady.

You could get booster drops and only add it to the tan that you use on this client, that way your not buying a whole bottle for £50

Hi Summerlove

I'm just down the road from you so happy to sort something out with you as I have 18% in stock.

Jackie

Latest posts

Back