Black Nail Plate

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jen Smith

theHOTWAXroom
Reaction score
I hardly do any sets of enhancements these days and I have been asked today by one of my waxing clients if I will do a set of enhancements for her holidays. Ok.. I don't have a problem with that. However, when I took a quick look at her nails one of her nail plates is completely black due to her trapping it in a dishwasher at work. My question is, will one of the new CND opaque powders be opaque enough to cover the black out? I have warned her that there will probably be some shading under that nails enhancement already but I would love to be able to cover it for her completely.

She has the tiniest of pinks so I am going to a slightly longer pink for her with a tiny white free edge which will be managable yet giving her a nice overall natural look.

I might even get out my training hand to have a practice over a black painted nail and see how it goes.

:hug:

Don't think it will cover it 100% Jen but it will definitely look a lot better, hth :hug:

just had a thought, try it on the trainer hand first though, what if you do a really thin layer of white over her whole nail first, then use the opaque pink and the white as you would normally, this should hide it better

Don't think it will cover it 100% Jen but it will definitely look a lot better, hth :hug:

Thanks Lou.. that's what I was thinking :)

Latest posts

Back