Blackberry Curve - hints & tips

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Reaction score
Hubby has brought me a blackberry curve and was wondering all you geeks out there with blackberrys can give me some useful hints and tips. Ive done a search on here but have not come up with much so hoping you can help out a virgin blackberry user.

Thanks in advance

Hubby has brought me a blackberry curve and was wondering all you geeks out there with blackberrys can give me some useful hints and tips. Ive done a search on here but have not come up with much so hoping you can help out a virgin blackberry user.

Thanks in advance

What is a blackberry curve Tracey... never heard of this?

Hi Tracey

The Blackberry is brill!! I have a Pearl but Stu has one of each - greedy so and so!! When you get used to it, you will not want to ever be without it.

If you pm me with your email address, I will "ping" you if you have it configured to receive your emails!

Any questions, fire away and I'll try and help!

Just when I have got used to that, I have just been given a new 3G Apple iphone so getting to grips with that too now!

All the best

Mandy xx

I have a curve and I just couldnt be without it now - I use the email, internetr, calendar and sat nav most, and there are lots of other functions which I still have to learn - just never seem to get round to it! :irked::green: Mines on Vodafone and there quite helpful if you need to phone up to set it up or need to know how to use a function.

Hi hun i have a blackberry i think its a curve but im not 100% on that!im rubbish with phone makes!! i want to know how to use my gps sat nav thing and i also want to know how to use blackberry messenger!! if you work this out please let me know!! there is a help icon though that you can look on hun hope that helps .. i find if i type in google i.e how do i use blackberry messenger..for example .. then it would come up with answers.. maybe ill try that!! x

Latest posts

Back