Bleach bath to remove Crazy Colour?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi

I have a client who has a full head bleach and then 10.12 dia colour. She has used crazy colour at home and it's gone pink and she hates it! She wants it out but washing is just fading it not removing so what's the best course of action? I was thinking bleach bath and toner but wanted to see if anyone else had a solution? Thanks

To get out pink fudge before I have used 40g powder 80g 10vol 40g deep cleansing shampoo and applied it at the basin on wet hair cause it lathers like shampoo and just watched it. Was out within 10minutes

Sent from my GT-N7105T using SalonGeek mobile app

Crazy color on bleached hair can really grab so id do a light bleach bath. Theres not much else u can do especially if its a bright pink or cyclamen. At least its not your fault i remember putting some pink flashes through a bleach blonde ladies hair once completely forgot to tell the junior to the rinse the foils individually with extreme caution and looked round saw her in the backwash with a full head off neon pink hair. Great fun sorting that out the woman thought she was having a conditioning treatment while I'm there re bleaching half her hair. Great stuff crazy colour but if it runs its lethal.

To get out pink fudge before I have used 40g powder 80g 10vol 40g deep cleansing shampoo and applied it at the basin on wet hair cause it lathers like shampoo and just watched it. Was out within 10minutes

Sent from my GT-N7105T using SalonGeek mobile app

Ok will give that a go, she says it's just very faded now so hopefully it won't take long!

Thank you both for your help, much appreciated :)

Latest posts

Back