Bleach blonde hair back to highlift tint

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

blondie-20

Reaction score
Hi geeks

I'm totally confussed about this cut a long story short .

Ended up getting my hair coloured in Turkey and I normally use Wells koleston highlift tint bt the bleached it instead. Bt I Dnt want to keep bleaching them as I am naturally blonde about a base 8 9 Ish. I normally use 12/81 and in wanting to go pink can I add red mix to this to her the pastel pink .

Any help appreciated

Thanks

Sent from my GT-I9000 using SalonGeek

Hi geeks

I'm totally confussed about this cut a long story short .

Ended up getting my hair coloured in Turkey and I normally use Wells koleston highlift tint bt the bleached it instead. Bt I Dnt want to keep bleaching them as I am naturally blonde about a base 8 9 Ish. I normally use 12/81 and in wanting to go pink can I add red mix to this to her the pastel pink .

Any help appreciated

Thanks

I'm sure highlift isn't designed for use if your hair is base 8-9 are you a hairdresser?

Yes I'm a full qualiffied hairdresser

How well does the highlift usually lift? I dont see any problem with using the highlift instead of bleach to lift as long as you get a clean enough result (especially because its a natural base 8or9) to then use a toner or other colour to do the pink, otherwise I'd bleach. I wouldnt add the red mixtone to the highlift because you cant use that on the previously coloured or lightened hair :eek:. how pink are you wanting?

Thankyou Yeh just incase it leaves like a lighter root . It comes up very ashy. Just. Pink tone like Amelia Lilly I have base 10 and making mix red

Yeah thats all I'd do is mix base 10 with an inch *or less* of red mixtone and cover the lightened hair. But the cleaner the blonde you put it on the better then end result. I did it the other day like the girl off xfactor on a client.... bleached roots, toned out and yellow/warmth then applied the 'candfloss pink' shade, treatment.... walla! :)

Awww sounds exactly what I want haha we jUst Dnt get time to do it in the salon very busy spesh with Xmas haha

You do it on dry hair also yes.

Thanksyou craigsy

I guess it depends on what brand products you use? I only know Redken. I did it on dry. Do some test pieces first to be safe....

I'm trainned using L oreal or Wella. Yeh if some on dry will try wet aswell

Thankyou for your help

Latest posts

Back