Bleach disaster!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Why 6% ? just curious as always been told to use 3% or lower with toners, as you are only depositing tone x

Im pressuming to try getting a slight lift and tone??, but im confused why 20vol and conditioner given the contradict one another, if to help with condition id advise 1.5% as will still get under the cuticle slightly.

Looking forward to the answer to why conditioner and 20vol on this one lol

Sent from my GT-N7000 using SalonGeek

I'd have a good cut or two and alternate between Paul Mitchell super strong range and shampoo three.
Once your hair is less poorly I would do a bleach bath. Using warm water and shampoo with powder bleach (good quality bleach)
I'd then tone with 10.12 dia light

I'd have a good cut or two and alternate between Paul Mitchell super strong range and shampoo three.
Once your hair is less poorly I would do a bleach bath. Using warm water and shampoo with powder bleach (good quality bleach)
I'd then tone with 10.12 dia light

The masque? And super strengthner after colours

The masque? And super strengthner after colours

Nope, the super strong range ;) there is a liquid treatment which may even be a contender for my favourite! Makes your floor like an ice rink though :-/

Nope, the super strong range ;) there is a liquid treatment which may even be a contender for my favourite! Makes your floor like an ice rink though :-/

Yes! I know that one! I had it and flipped on my lard arse enough times! X

Fanny fantastic! Thank you all so much for your advise and Recommendations. I really Appreciate it xx

Yes! I know that one! I had it and flipped on my lard arse enough times! X

I flew over the side of my chair in to my clients lap!

I flew over the side of my chair in to my clients lap!

Hahaaa health and safety warning needed then with tht one lol

Hahaaa health and safety warning needed then with tht one lol

Hun could you PM mr with Paul's number please :)

In that case I eouldnt go back down to a 6. I would do an 8 neutral gold demi-permanent after a protein treatment followed by a moisture treatment.

In that case I eouldnt go back down to a 6. I would do an 8 neutral gold demi-permanent after a protein treatment followed by a moisture treatment.

Neutral gold on this could look khaki x

I quite like 8/3 with a tiny bit of 9/4 which is copper, as the copper is absorbed and gives the gold a true colour :)

My poor poor head!! I just wanted Rita oras hair!! Why did I have to be so bloody impatient!! (Seriously slapping myself around the face!)

This is what I want to achieve!!

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1366065629.653996.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1366065629.653996.jpg
    79 KB · Views: 221
I quite like 8/3 with a tiny bit of 9/4 which is copper, as the copper is absorbed and gives the gold a true colour :)

I imagine that would be pretty:)

You could try FUDGE Whiter Shade of pale... Maybe for condition wise & toning? :(

Latest posts

Back