Bleaching Level 7 Natural hair

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Loopylulu71

Reaction score
What works better for the best lift on level 7 hair regrowth. . Twice application of 20 vol or 30 vol with bleach powder? I have heard recently that 20 vol works better when repeated than 30 vol? 🤔

What works better for the best lift on level 7 hair regrowth. . Twice application of 20 vol or 30 vol with bleach powder? I have heard recently that 20 vol works better when repeated than 30 vol? 🤔
On a natural level 7 you shouldn't need 20 or 30vol and definitely don't need to double process.
What are you trying to achieve?

On a natural level 7 you shouldn't need 20 or 30vol and definitely don't need to double process.
What are you trying to achieve?
Apologies, natural level 5! Im currently living on top of a mountain in Bulgaria and doing my own hair (I qualified back in 1987 and gave up hairdressing 15 years ago so I'm not up to date with products) I like the maximum lift possible as I add crazy colours post bleach. . I have been using vol 40 on my scalp (naughty I know 🙈) and my scalp isn't happy so I reverted back to a hi-lift tint of 12/89 and 12/81 and 40 vol but I don't like the colour and it's obviously not going to work when I want to add directions colours. . So now I need to bleach over the two inches of tint and then find a better way of bleaching my roots each month. . .I'm currently relying on hubby to apply bleach/colours etc 🤣 I have long thick hair too 🙈 any advice would be appreciated. . I can get wella on line delivered to the nearest town. . Thank you 🙏😊

Latest posts

Back