Blend it like Beckham

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The Hat

Reaction score
Victoria Beckham has shared her beauty weapon to looking radiant throughout her pregnancy, tweeting to her followers about her love for Elemis's Japanese Camellia Oil.

She wrote: "pregnancy tip!!!! I have used this through every pregnancy, it's amazing!!" attaching an image (pictured) of her much-loved blend.

Back in 2006 Beckham revealed her love for the rich plant collagen light oil in That Extra Half an Inch: Hair, Heels and Everything In Between and has now recommended it to her huge twitter fanbase.

Attachments

• ryrhm.jpg
    ryrhm.jpg
    26.3 KB · Views: 440
Last edited:
what is it for or what does it do?x

Don't celebs get paid to 'tweet' certain products as they get paid for them? Would be fab if anyone can tell us if this is any good? (am not being a downer honestly) :)

I bought this for my sister-in-law during her pregnancy as it really helps to give the skin suppleness and support the elasticity of the skin during pregnancy.

Whilst they can't promise it will keep you free of stretch marks, it does a fantastic job of keeping them at bay thanks to keeping the skin hydrated and elasticised.

Also a fantastic body oil for any allergy sufferers out there as it has no added essential oils.

Rich :)

I have to say I haven't tried this BUT if it's as good as the Monoi Moisture Melt then it should be amazing!

As for Vic getting paid to tweet - god WHY?! That's just being greedy lol! x

I use Camellia oil as a serum on my face and it works wonders:hug:

Latest posts

Back