Blending my white tips

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:irked:hello may i just clarify that ive digested this right...as ive just done my first post regarding smile lines ( or rather .. lack of) If i used white tips, i dont blend... i can apply l&p white to tip and follow the smile line also with gel??
can i ask why you dont blend pre cut white tips ?

Following the precut smile line is a great way of getting a feel for doing a smile line with l+p or gel (be careful though, gel wont always cure fully over white tips).....

If you blend precut white tips you lose the clarity of the smile line, so you would only take the shine off the tip not blend in the usual way.....

hth's

thank you vetty, i feel i have some hope with l&p now :hug: xxx

I started out practising my smile lines on white tips. I now feel confident doing them on blended tips and i prefeer the look so much more.

white tips are great if you have trouble getting a smile line right when doing ones own nails........I don't know about anyone else ...........but when doing my own nails if I want a French........... I sometimes apply a white tip and use that as my guide when working with my wonkey hand.....

That's what we are all here for to help, hope the next lot of nails come out well good luck x

Latest posts

Back