Bling and more Bling!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wondernail

Reaction score
I wanted to share this with you...

I am building my own website and will be doing a lot of advertising shortly..(ie magazines, newpapers, etc...)
What I really wanted was a fantastic picture of some really fab "Bling" nails for my advertising...I have the design for the nails and they will be modelled by myself but I thought it would be really fab if my hands and nails were surrounded by.....REAL DIAMONDS and the bigger the better!!!

So I called a good jeweller in a well-to-do town nearby and asked if in return for me acknowledging his shop and stock on my website and any advertising I take out...could I come and do a photo shoot with my hands covered in diamonds in his shop!!!

He said yes so I am going there next wednesday!!! I can't wait...after all what girl doesn't like diamonds!!!

fantastic idea .... well done and I hope everything goes great :)

Ooh that sounds wicked! Hope it all goes well!
xxx

just try to get a few of those yummy diamonds stuck under your nails before you leave.... hee hee

Is there any chance that you can post the picture on the site, or better still email it to me. i think its a brill idea. One that I would love to do myself when I get back into doing nails again. My daughters partner is a web designer and he is always wanting to set up a web page for me. So when the time is right I will take your pic along to a local jewellers and ask if they will do something similar for me.

WELL DONE FOR THINKING OF SUCH A BRILL IDEA.

Wow! how innovative of you to to come up with an idea like that!
What a fantastic idea ... and fair play to the jeweller too ... bet he checks under your nails before you leave though, rofl! :D

NailStyle said:
just try to get a few of those yummy diamonds stuck under your nails before you leave.... hee hee

PMSL!!!! I agree!!! And if he catches you say oooops!! :)

Yeah I will post the picture on here asap and also on my website...I am really looking forward to it...I think the jeweller thought i was completely mad when I first called him!!

He is also a Swarovski dealer so I may ask him about a good price for Rhinestones whilst I am at it too!!!

The same applies to any shop...I mean if you want your nails modelled with some fruit and veg (personally i would go for diamonds!!), or maybe on a fancy car bonnet...try Ferrari, or Bentley or Skoda (!!!) then why not approach a shop and just be bold and ask...if they say no then at least you asked...
If you don't ask you don't get!!!

But you get prestige of working with some gorgeous items and they get free advertising...what could be better!

Latest posts

Back