Blink & Go Express Lashes

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Georgie Babe

Reaction score
I've been looking into Blink&Go & it look really interesting.
Has anyone done the training?
Do you really get fab results in under 30 mins?
Is it a difficult procedure to learn?
Do clients find the results amazing?
Any other information on the treatment would also be appreciated
Thanks

I've been looking into Blink&Go & it look really interesting.
Has anyone done the training?
Do you really get fab results in under 30 mins?
Is it a difficult procedure to learn?
Do clients find the results amazing?
Any other information on the treatment would also be appreciated
Thanks

There are several eyelash threads running at the moment that would answer your questions. Take a look !!

There are several Blink & Go salons here on the site and images to browse etc if you just look around.

I think Nouveau Blink & Go are amazing and they look stunning.

How do I find the Blink & Go Salons & images on this site?
Sorry to be dim!

Do an advanced search on Blink & Go
or just look through all the threads on the current page re lashes. Blink & Go are mentioned several times.

Hey I do Blink & Go, I love it.

Allot if people have slated Blink & Go but I think allot of it is to do with a new method that's quicker, and in my personal opinion miles better than conventional, due to the fact any person can have long Lucious lashes even people who have very sparse lashes. It takes practise but yes you can get a good set in around 30 min. I personally take about 45 mins. in total, sometimes longer if I have a client with awkward lashes.

Last week I had an oriental client who had been perming their lashes but the result with Blink & Go was amazing! Check out my album as I've got a few pics of Blink & Go on there. x

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Oddball
Your pics of blink & go lashes look fab.
How long have you been doing blink & go & did you do Nouveau Lashes before you trained to do the express lashes.
Where did you train to do the blink & go lashes & how much did it cost?
Any advice would be much appreciated

Hey I do blink and go, I love it, alot if people have slated blink and go but I think slot of it us to do with a new method that's quicker an in my personal opinion miles better than conventional due to the fact any person can have long Lucious lashes Evan people who have very sparse lashes, it takes practise but yes u can get a good set in around 30 min but i personally take about 45 in total sometimes longer if I have a client with awkward lashes, last week I had an oriental client who had been perming their lashes but the result was amazing, check out my album as I've got a few pics of blink and go on there. x

Hi there, do you find that clients do return to have them removed after 2 weeks though as you instruct them? I had a lady in recently who had Blink and Go applied, and was nearly 4 weeks in! I have to be honest and say that the lashes were a mess! She was told to return and have them removed after 2 weeks, but didnt, and ended up with a painful lash line. I didnt want to remove them, so sent her back to the salon to have them removed, which she did. When she came back to me as she wanted traditional extensions, I had to refuse as her lash line looked very sore, and she had gaps where clumps of her own lashes were removed. Now, I know you cant spoon feed people, but do you find clients just dont listen and return at the two weeks?

Hi Oddball
Your pics of blink & go lashes look fab.
How long have you been doing blink & go & did you do Nouveau Lashes before you trained to do the express lashes.
Where did you train to do the blink & go lashes & how much did it cost?
Any advice would be much appreciated

Hey I've been doing Blink & Go since last October, never did conventional training before that. I was just really taken by Blink & Go.

The best thing to do is to phone the girls at Blink & Go. You can contact them through Nouveau Beauty group and they will go through everthing with you. I trained in London.
Thanks for your comments and sorry for my spelling, my computer fills in words all the time.

Hi there, do you find that clients do return to have them removed after 2 weeks though as you instruct them? I had a lady in recently who had Blink and Go applied, and was nearly 4 weeks in! I have to be honest and say that the lashes were a mess! She was told to return and have them removed after 2 weeks, but didnt, and ended up with a painful lash line. I didnt want to remove them, so sent her back to the salon to have them removed, which she did. When she came back to me as she wanted traditional extensions, I had to refuse as her lash line looked very sore, and she had gaps where clumps of her own lashes were removed. Now, I know you cant spoon feed people, but do you find clients just dont listen and return at the two weeks?

Hey
I totally know what you mean. Clients can be a nightmare, but I have to say I'm pretty firm and when I finish a set of lashes I book the client in there and then for removal. I also explain that the lashes need to be looked after properly which includes removal on time. So far I haven't had any problems. I think you need to be firm when it comes to clients.

Latest posts

Back