Blister after waxing :-(

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BlushBeauty1

Reaction score
I waxed a clients lip, chin and eyebrows this morning and she has just come back into salon and right eye has blistered. I use PHD wax so had the tube out for whole procedure. Started with chin then lip then went onto eyebrows. Everywhere else is fine and wax had cooled down by the time I got to eyebrows. I put aloe vera gel onto affected area but it was stinging so took it off and gave her some damp cotton wool and told her to go to pharmacy. The thing I dont understand is that it has blistered under the area I had waxed!! She was in the middle of getting hair dyed when she came in for waxig and she also banged the same side of her head on a cupboard this morning. She is also taking HRT medication. Can anyone advice me on why this could have happened?

Could the wax have been too cold? Cold wax can drag the skin and the skin is really sensitive on the brow.

Caroline. X

Thought of that too but wax temp was still warm enough to spread easily and other eye was fine :-/ Thanks tho! x

Latest posts

Back