blonde tint for eyebrows

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lil Ash

Reaction score
i thought i share a good experance with you lot!!

i brought refectocil tint the blonde 0. oh my it wonderfull, for clients that wants there eyebrows lighten abit.... as i have blonde hair and dark brows i thought i try it! i think my brows look 100% better than dark and making my hair look more natural

Hi - I also have clients wishing lighter brows but cant find the blonde version of their tint anywhere in the UK :( can u let me know where you purchased please - all the other colours are available and i use them anyway but the blonde is elusive to purchase!!!!

Hi - I also have clients wishing lighter brows but cant find the blonde version of their tint anywhere in the UK :( can u let me know where you purchased please - all the other colours are available and i use them anyway but the blonde is elusive to purchase!!!!

yes me to i would love to know where you got it from...most of my clients always say they want lighter brows.... oh please tell me thankyou x:)

i have had to turn clients away because i haven't had anything for it

oooh we were always taught at college "you can only ever go darker" has it changed? has somebody made one for blondes? brill if they have when light blondes have darker eyebrows a blonde tint will fix it!
(post sounds a little over excited doesnt it!)

www.beautyexpress.co.uk they do Refectocil bleaching paste for eyebrows etc it's new. It's in a tube 15ml same as tint (looks like tint too but with a different lid) it's got a 0 on packaging. It lightens up to 3 shades apparently.
HTH
Fiona :)

oooh we were always taught at college "you can only ever go darker" has it changed? has somebody made one for blondes? brill if they have when light blondes have darker eyebrows a blonde tint will fix it!
(post sounds a little over excited doesnt it!)

same here they only taught us to go darker...im so excited myself bout this...lol

Just thought i'd better add, if you do buy the bleaching paste then it must be mixed with the cream oxidant and not the liquid oxidant.

sorry i havent posted back girls, thanks for the links to... i tried mine with liquid..... u dont get the texture right but i rather get the cream!! (thats cause i was tooo excited to use it :lol:)

oooo my next step to use the red and plum colours for eyebrows :) oooolala

so is it just like jolen??

Latest posts

Back