Blonde to ombré suggestion

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ricj21

Reaction score
So my regular client wants to go from blonde to ombré her roots are level 4 and ends are 9/10 all I do is full highlights and tone with platinum toner I have yet to do a reverse ombré suggestions and help would be greatly appreciated and color suggestions!! Here are some pics of her and what she wants ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1394239677.450885.jpgImageUploadedBySalonGeek1394239687.317375.jpgImageUploadedBySalonGeek1394239697.917794.jpg

When I've done this I use the foam meche,I usually start at nape working way forward to front hairline,I add mixtone into my tint for the pre lightened hair and paint on conditioner onto areas I want to keep lighter,sometimes I back comb areas to give a softer line going from dark to light,this was one I did recently ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1394397405.153542.jpgImageUploadedBySalonGeek1394397415.581571.jpg

When I've done this I use the foam meche,I usually start at nape working way forward to front hairline,I add mixtone into my tint for the pre lightened hair and paint on conditioner onto areas I want to keep lighter,sometimes I back comb areas to give a softer line going from dark to light,this was one I did recently View attachment 58582View attachment 58583

That colour is gorgeous! What colours did you use?

Thanks :) I used wella kp 6/0 on re growth then 6/73 with a dash of /33 on the midlength and ends,then used conditioner on clients pre lightened areas,she's had 10/1 and bleach previously and is a base of a 5.

Thanks :) I used wella kp 6/0 on re growth then 6/73 with a dash of /33 on the midlength and ends,then used conditioner on clients pre lightened areas,she's had 10/1 and bleach previously and is a base of a 5.

Did you repig at all for blonde ? LOOKS AMAAzing And if so with what and how much did you mix in with your mid shaft end color ?

Did you repig at all for blonde ? LOOKS AMAAzing And if so with what and how much did you mix in with your mid shaft end color ?

Ahh thankyou,I added the /33 mixtone in with my colour to give extra gold to prepig it and used it with pastel,I did the colour a little while ago,think I added 3cm of /33 think your meant to do the rule of 11,but was worried it would be too warm to add 5cm in.but colour lasted really well,and was perfect.you could use colour touch and mixtone as few people recommend that for holding onto colour for longer.

Latest posts

Back