Blondi Rae......... I could scream!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

louise xx

Reaction score
Ok so here goes my rant...........
Had a client on friday for the lifting treatment the full head foils with base colour flooded through.

Lifted ok, although not as light as maybe I had hoped (light chestnut brown) then applied full head bleach foils, they took hour and half to lift!! No Joke, it just wasnt budging and I expected it to lift so quick. Used an 8.1 base colour between foils.

Washed it off and used a toner on the blondes. Looked lovely although more of a warm/honey blonde. I was wary it looked a bit too warm but she said she loved it that colour and after 5 hours, YES 5 Hours I was done!! (she had very thick hair)

The client also had a hair extension colour match as having them fitted next week to match her new lighter style. It matched up shade 10 and 30.

Had a few txts over the weekend and posts on my facebook saying how great it was how everyone loved it etc etc.

Today gets a call off her friend saying shes washed it and its gone ginger, I said I was surprised by this as bleach was used which lifted out the colour so didnt tend to turn another colour. I asked if it was wet or dry....... her reply GINGER! I asked if she had straightened it yet as this also changes the appearnce of a colour, she said she hadnt yet and it had gone dark. I asked her to make sure shes not used a brunette shampoo and to not panic I could see her and have a look and maybe pop a toner on it as the base shade shouldnt of gone darker.

Also said i can compare my colour match to see if the colour has changed alot.

To kick myself even more, I ordered her 22" hair last night and its already been dispatched, bummer!

Any advice or suggestions to what may have happened? In my opinion it always was a warmer blonde, very pleased that I have a colour match to compare it too. Fingers crossed its not as bad as it seems xx

Oh I hate days like these :( xx

Latest posts

Back