Blondie Rae Help Please

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mm29

Reaction score
Hey, I have a client that i did a bleach shampoo on to lift out alot of home col. Then used 6-99 tint (igora) and some flashes. I have applied this col a few times now.

She has decided she wants to go more red poss 5-889 tint with red flashes.

I have never used blondi rae and was wondering if this would be ok to do with what iv done in the last 8 weeks to her hair?

Does it damage the hair?

Thanks x

Hi!

I would say no! Plus she was deep purple and now wants to be red? Sounds like a typical client!

it's not possible as fast as she wants this done. You can't keep bleach shampooing and colour cleansing colour off the hair it's structurally damaging and she won't thank you when its like chewing gum or snapping off.

Tell her to wait at LEAST 6 months and in that time she needs to be using good products

Hth x

i wouldnt normally have even thought about it but there has been such a hype over this new product. have you used it yet?

typical client your spot on, new neighbour taking advantage. she will just have to stick to 6-99!

Hey, I have a client that i did a bleach shampoo on to lift out alot of home col. Then used 6-99 tint (igora) and some flashes. I have applied this col a few times now.

She has decided she wants to go more red poss 5-889 tint with red flashes.

I have never used blondi rae and was wondering if this would be ok to do with what iv done in the last 8 weeks to her hair?

Does it damage the hair?

Thanks x

Blondie Rae will remove the colour with out damaging the hair, you will then be able to go in with your chosen colour, pref quasi if possible, especially if the hair is damaged.
I too would wait a bit, get the client to use good shampoo cond and treatments to get hair back into some sort of nice condition :) xxx

So you are wanting to go from a shade 6 to 5? Is that right? Why would you need to remove colour then?

Alexandra x

So you are wanting to go from a shade 6 to 5? Is that right? Why would you need to remove colour then?

Alexandra x

It's not so much the depth it's the tone she's purple now and wants to be red x

Alexandra x

it is very purply so would need to lift the tone out, to be able to apply red.

Blondie Rae will remove the colour with out damaging the hair, you will then be able to go in with your chosen colour, pref quasi if possible, especially if the hair is damaged.
I too would wait a bit, get the client to use good shampoo cond and treatments to get hair back into some sort of nice condition :) xxx

how have you found the product to use? sounds fab!

Hiya
Ive used it twice now and had great results on both.
there is no peroxide bleach or amonia,its a mystery that it works so well
but it does.
have pics of before and after on here under blondie rae
i will def continue using it and am really happy and confident using it.
def have exact timing and use a timer to be safe.:lol:

Hiya
Ive used it twice now and had great results on both.
there is no peroxide bleach or amonia,its a mystery that it works so well
but it does.
have pics of before and after on here under blondie rae
i will def continue using it and am really happy and confident using it.
def have exact timing and use a timer to be safe.:lol:

Hi thanks
i have read it all but wasnt too sure how damaging it actually is. will def try it soon

Latest posts

Back