Blondme bleach

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Michelle b#1

Reaction score
hi all, I've been using blondme bleach. Love the product, gives beautiful results in highlights but the last two scalp bleaches I've done the clients have had reactions...redness, itching really bad burning....
I've used this bleach on these client's for years and not had any problems till now...
Has anyone else experience this, as I too worried to do another incase there's another reaction...
Has their product changed..??
And could anyone recommend a nice bleach for the scalp....??

Clients can become allergic to a product at any time, even after using it for years. So never assume.

Are you using a low vol developer? You’re not supposed to use anything stronger than 6% on the scalp.

Are you using the powder or a cream bleach? Cream bleaches are usually more gentle on the scalp.

Are you mixing with their dedicated developer? It contains added conditioners and I use the powder one myself most of the time.

If you want to try a different brand, I’ve tried the Guy Tang’s mydentity Big 9 crème lightener. It lifts well and I’ve had no issues with it myself.

Final thought: Covid definitely affects the immune system and there have been cases of clients who have had it, even a mild version, becoming highly sensitised to colour products who we’e perfectly fine previously.

Latest posts

Back