Blue crazy colour

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Thiago

Reaction score
Hi guys I never used crazy colours before so I just got a quick question I have white bleached hair if I put the crazy colour on it will it work? I guess yes well I'm
Sure but as my hair is bleached to white it will fast really quick won't it? Anything I can do to stop fading? Can
I apply on dry hair or must be wet shampooed ? Thanks t

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1360108618.341126.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1360108618.341126.jpg
    51.9 KB · Views: 218
Hi guys I never used crazy colours before so I just got a quick question I have white bleached hair if I put the crazy colour on it will it work? I guess yes well I'm
Sure but as my hair is bleached to white it will fast really quick won't it? Anything I can do to stop fading? Can
I apply on dry hair or must be wet shampooed ? Thanks t

It will take on white hair, and will be very vibrant! In terms of fading, all depends on how porous your hair is/how often you wash it..ect..

washing your hair in cool water will stop it fading too fast, when i use crazy colours i put a little bit n my conditioner so every time i condition the colour gets refreshed :)

The bottle i think says to apply to damp freshly shampooed (not conditioned hair) I always apply to dry hair with no products in, just my way of doing it.

..Oh and I always leave it in my own hair or an hour or two, the colour will be better and as its just a conditioning veg based dye it does no damage whatsoever :) so you can leave it in all day if ya wanted to! Lol.

Hope this helps huni :) xxx

It will take on white hair, and will be very vibrant! In terms of fading, all depends on how porous your hair is/how often you wash it..ect..

washing your hair in cool water will stop it fading too fast, when i use crazy colours i put a little bit n my conditioner so every time i condition the colour gets refreshed :)

The bottle i think says to apply to damp freshly shampooed (not conditioned hair) I always apply to dry hair with no products in, just my way of doing it.

..Oh and I always leave it in my own hair or an hour or two, the colour will be better and as its just a conditioning veg based dye it does no damage whatsoever :) so you can leave it in all day if ya wanted to! Lol.

Hope this helps huni :) xxx

Yeah I don't wanna full head just the ends to start with haha if I like then I do full head next time I will apply in dry hair then lol... Whoop I don't want. A light blue hope crazy colour do a dark blue ;)))))

I could use a bit of it every week then as it does no damage.. Thanks hun xxx

Thiago. I think Capri blue is quite dark.

Thiago. I think Capri blue is quite dark.

Ok cool I will have a look in Sally's today don't want bright bright blue lol just a nice dark blue

If you want a dark blue your best to make it then with mixtone and colour cause Capri is bright!

This is Capri blue

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1360140166.605673.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1360140166.605673.jpg
    56.7 KB · Views: 862
If you want a dark blue your best to make it then with mixtone and colour cause Capri is bright!

I haven't used any crazy colours yet so don't know about those colours so the easier one I heard about is crazy colour lol

Nice blue but so blue jaja

try with a mixertone i think i used 10/8 or 10/0 with 88 mixertone and a dab of 0/81 i really should write them down when i do it lol but i got a lovely deep blue experiment and find your perfect shade its very fun lol :D x

Sent from my GT-S5360 using SalonGeek

try with a mixertone i think i used 10/8 or 10/0 with 88 mixertone and a dab of 0/81 i really should write them down when i do it lol but i got a lovely deep blue experiment and find your perfect shade its very fun lol :D x

Ink blue?

what you mean ink blue?

you mean the colour result haha silly me i cant really remember been a few weeks since i did it ill see if i can find a pic

you mean the colour result haha silly me i cant really remember been a few weeks since i did it ill see if i can find a pic

Please do Hun and can u not remember if it was 10/0 or 10/8 lol

Please do Hun and can u not remember if it was 10/0 or 10/8 lol

ill have a look in my notes see if i can find it x

ill have a look in my notes see if i can find it x

Thanks hun and see if u can get a pic Aswell. Thankssss xxx

cant put pic on my laptop broke only got my phone but im certain its 10/8 x

oh and ixture experiment with it but i was genrous with the /88 and i used it with pastel i need to write them down from now on lol x

oh and ixture experiment with it but i was genrous with the /88 and i used it with pastel i need to write them down from now on lol x

So should I mix 20mil of 10/8 and how much of /88 and 0/81? Thankssss x

So should I mix 20mil of 10/8 and how much of /88 and 0/81? Thankssss x

i did 30 ml and as i say cant rember how much i put in it was something lile 7.5 ml of /88 then 1ml of /81 but as i say i never wrote it down so every time i do it it changes lol just experiment and find the right mix for you x

Latest posts

Back