Blue grey hair colour help needed

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Leigh542

Reaction score
Hi guys I'm looking to achieve this colour it's a pastel blue/grey I know I can mix fudge paint box Hawaii with conditioner but I'm wanting to find something permanent I'm trained in using koleston perfect so was wondering if anyone knows a cocktail I can mix thanks . Any help would be much appreciated.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    21.7 KB · Views: 92
Just a rough guess here but was thinking if 20mls 0/88 with either 45mls 10/0 or 12/0?

Search cocktails on here I'm sure there's an older thread. [emoji4]

I have searched through the cocktails and have found a few but I'm not sure which it is for the colour I'm wanting to achieve thanks anyway though

I would use half tube of 10.1 with a cm of 1.0 with 6% I have done this in majirel and it looks stunning x

Thanks but I think the 1.0 would be too dark wanting more of a blue tint

You need WAY MORE 10/0 than 0/88. Its so dense you'll just end up with black.

Try 7/81 in illumina.

Okay what about this kinda blue

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    110.2 KB · Views: 80
The second picture is better for what I'm wanting to achieve

10/8 with some 0/81

Does that mix to a blue ? Do I not need any 0/88? Thanks

Will this be mixed with 6% or pastel ?and what are the amounts ?

Pastel. Just do what you feel! 0/81 is no where near as dense as 0/88 so you can use way more of it. Use 0/88 very sparingly.

You could both but only a few cm of 0/88.

can i just mix 0/81 with 0/88 ?

Just a rough guess here but was thinking if 20mls 0/88 with either 45mls 10/0 or 12/0?

Why in the world would you use 12/0? Is she trying to lift? No. Just deposit. Does the 12/0 have more pigment? Yes, but not the pogment needed to formulate the color.

I don't need to lift the hair is already white / silver I just need to achieve that colour tried the mix of 0/81 with 0/88 but it's coming out too blue

Listen to cams.

I need that exact colour ps thanks for all the help so far

I am listening I am adding the tiniest bit of 0/88 still coming out too blue

Latest posts

Back