Blue Shellac?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Leila1712

Reaction score
Hi guys! I only have azure wish but i am looking to purchase another in shellac. Was wondering if any of you be kind enough to show me color pops of blue rapture, water park and midnight swim?
In your opinion which one should I get ? Thx :)

Sent from my Nexus 4 using SalonGeek

Sorry I can't work out how to post pics with the s4 but have a look on what nails are you sporting today.

I would recommend blue rapture. Its my ultimate favourite colour out of the whole shellac collection.

Laura x

Love blue rapture too :D x

Hi guys! I only have azure wish but i am looking to purchase another in shellac. Was wondering if any of you be kind enough to show me color pops of blue rapture, water park and midnight swim?
In your opinion which one should I get ? Thx :)

I have been thinking the same thing and looking on the net all day.

I decided on playing with the additives to get different shades before I bought a blue.

I dont have Blue Rapture, but here is Water Park and Midnight Swim:

Attachments

• P1040035.jpg
    P1040035.jpg
    138.8 KB · Views: 957
  • Navy Shellac with bow 001.jpg
    Navy Shellac with bow 001.jpg
    137.9 KB · Views: 1,249
i can not post pics, but midnight swim has been popular for me

[QUOTE=Nails
This is the ie i was thinking if getting.. Waterpark looks nicebut looks like a shimmery azure wish? And i had a play with additives and seems black pool with deep bue additive topped with silver vip status looked reallly similar to what i think midnight swim is ? Blue rapture seems to be the most different! Think ill go with that one :)

Blue Rapture has been my most requested blue in Shellac. I would definitely recommend it :)

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1379912341.220783.jpg

Blue rapture and Hollywood

My blue rapture is like a dark teal/blue colour. Its lovely.

Laura x

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1379916087.895013.jpg

This is my blue rapture x

Leila,
The blue swatch between the pinks is blue additive over Black Pool with zillionaire on top. The other blue is midnight swim. I've tried to catch the light as best I can so you can see the shimmer in midnight swim. For reference, midnight swim is in between Fedora and Black Pool. Hope this helps
Kate x

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    128.8 KB · Views: 478
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1379917763.537829.jpg

Looks more teal/blue in life x

Thanks a lot guys! All this info was really helpful and im going to get blue rapture for sure ! :)

The lighting on people's cameras make blue rapture look like several different colours.

Thanks for sharing the photos though people :)

Just ordered it(Blue Rapture)...along with one or two other things....well more like 9 or 10 lol!
Glitters, foils, additives, new colours, dotting tools, nail art brushes. Really excited. My bank account is in a state of shock though ha ha :D x

This is my play with blue rapture Shellac tonight. ♡♥♡ the colour! :D

Why arent my pics attaching? :(

Perfectly Pampered Hands

Latest posts

Back