BlushBe hair extensions

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lushlonglocks

Reaction score
Hi just wondering if anyone has tried these? I have done a search but couldn't find anything (on my iPhone so apologies if there is a thread somewhere!) Anyway, just been browsing on their facebook page and they have new shades of blonde, silver and ashy colours! Could be brilliant for our very blonde ladies so just wondering if anyone has tried them or heard anything about them? X

Nope not heard of them do you think its a new company :-D

Sent from my LT18i using SalonGeek

No I got a friend request from them the other day, never heard of them until then but just had a browse now. From what I can see from pics, looks very similar to hair planet. Lovely thick strands from top to bottom and very similar price range too. They are also offering free samples so going to order one x

They are a good bit dearer than hair planet once their introductory is off. Haven't tried it but they are offering free samples

I received some samples and they are really nice

Ive just asked for some samples from them, they do look good. Intrigued and excited about the new ash tones they have to colours #90 and #20a.
I find it hard to match your regular #60 #613 #24 #22 ect to girls with ash toned hair!
Down side is they dont yet do nail tip!

They do nail tip in the regular colours and hope the have the new ones in a week or 2 they sent me a pricelist with this yesterday x

They do nail tip in the regular colours and hope the have the new ones in a week or 2 they sent me a pricelist with this yesterday x

Would you be able to PM me over the price list please hun?
x

I received my samples today.. So far they look good, soft and lovely thickness from root to tip... Loved the shade of blonde I got too. Just put a couple in my own hair and cut them down so will know more after a few washes :) x

I tested my samples at the weekend, when I washed the colour 90 the hair end like stringy elastic, very very over processed. When it was dried and had oil applied it seemed to dry ok but im worried ppl will snap alot of the light colours while wet if they do not know how to manage hair in thet condition. Dont think I would use these. Have to say dark sample seemed fine.:|

Strangely I found them on Facebook last week too after looking for new suppliers sent me a sample
But to be honest I can't see much difference between the hair and hair planets apart from
Price, has anyone used angel remy hair is it any good?x

Does anybody know where I can request a sample from cant seem to find them on Facebook. Also do you know whether they use Italian keratin. I really like Hair planet as a budget hair, but theyre bonds go way too soft. Are they much more in price than Hair planet?

There more expensive than hair planet of you search on Facebook they should come up I was just searching and having a nosey and they pooped up in the search x

Thanks I got it now was typing the name as too separate words, duh. Hair looks lovely gona order me a sample. Hope the blonde is as nice as it looks, would be nice to have some more ashy blondes, Im sick of keep toning yellow hair.

I have the 90 in mine. Washed it today for first time and so far seems fine but can't exactly tell from just one wash so will let you all know how it goes x

I received my sample on friday,it looks lovely im going to order x

Ive just received my first order of colour 90 & colour 2, I have to say the hair is amazing, the colour 90 is lovely, gona fit it over the weekend, just hope it stays this nice. Think I may have found myself a new supplier ;-)

I have the 90 in mine. Washed it today for first time and so far seems fine but can't exactly tell from just one wash so will let you all know how it goes x

Just wondering how the trial with blushbe hair went?

I ended up ordering with foxy as they didn't have nail tip x

Latest posts

Back