Body Polish without water...

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Silver Fern

Reaction score
Does anyone know of a body exfoliator/polish I can use (apart from Espa) that does not require water to wash it off? I would love to offer this service but as I am mobile it would be nice to have a product where the client can stay on the bed!!!!

I might be wrong but I would have thought most scrubs require removing.

However, something similar is being covered on another thread over in the biz section. I don't have shower facilities in the salon and remove the scrub & other products with towelling mitts & hot water.

As a mobile therapist you just need a big bowl of hot water & mitts to remove product, enabling the client to stay on the couch.

hi

we used at college the hive body polish and we applied then it just buffs off with either a soft fluffy towel of soft buffing mitts i use it in my salon as some of my clients come and have a full body scrub before a holiday and it works!!

here is the link to there website and the product
http://www.hive-online.com/v3/product.asp?id=536

hope it helps:)

You could offer body brushing as no scrub would even be needed for this. :hug: I find it is easy however for a client to pop into their own shower to rinse the scrub off, I am mobile too.

Thanks for your replies - I have used Espa when I was working in the salon and loved that you could just brush it off with a dry towel. The Hive scrub sounds similar so I shall order some of that.

Thanks ladies -as always this site is brilliant!!:lol:

Latest posts

Back