Body polish

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Callie2311

Reaction score
I'm getting married in 2 weeks but have come up with little bumps across my chest & shoulders, it's only been since the hotter weather... Would anyone recommended having a body polish/scrub by a salon to help clear any block pores?

Thanks
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1376143179.914912.jpg

If its only been since its been a bit hotter, are you sure they're not heat bumps. My husband gets them when it's hot and he pops an antihistamine which helps calm them down. Haven't got any suggestions for a scrub though. I make my own with almond oil, sugar and couple of drops of essential oil.

I did wonder if they was heat bumps but I don't have red surrounding skin, I've taken antihistamine a few times as I'm an eyelash technician & allergic to the glue I use so I have taken piriton a few times over the last couple of weeks but nothings changed on my shoulders & chest. Think it needs a good exfoliation but I want a decent one that's actually going to make a difference. It's typical my face is flaring up too now my wedding is fast approaching :(

I did wonder if they was heat bumps but I don't have red surrounding skin, I've taken antihistamine a few times as I'm an eyelash technician & allergic to the glue I use so I have taken piriton a few times over the last couple of weeks but nothings changed on my shoulders & chest. Think it needs a good exfoliation but I want a decent one that's actually going to make a difference. It's typical my face is flaring up too now my wedding is fast approaching :(

Callie calm down lol. Sounds like you're getting stressed about the wedding and the more you're stressing the worse it's becoming, I know it's easy to say but......try not to worry xxx see you soon my lovely xx

Callie calm down lol. Sounds like you're getting stressed about the wedding and the more you're stressing the worse it's becoming, I know it's easy to say but......try not to worry xxx see you soon my lovely xx

Thank you Claudia I will try :)
It's so hard when you know your running out of time & things that you can't control start to happen :(
I need to chill & I'm looking forward to a relax on your lovely couch & be pampered for a while :)
Hope you enjoy your holiday! Xxx

Latest posts

Back