body shop at home consultant

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

toni001

Reaction score
hi
after attending a body shop at home party and hosting my own i am quite interested in becoming a consultant.
are there any other consultants on here? how did you do? i have someone coming to my house to speak to me about it today. i am a bit worried about having to get 6 parties booked in 3 weeks! i only live in a small town and there are already a couple of consultants here.
did anyone have any troubles getting parties booked - is it something worth doing. im just looking for peoples experiences as when the lady comes im sure she will only tell me the upside of being a consultant.

Hi Toni and welcome to the site.

From memory, Lancslass (another geek on this site) is a rep for the Body Shop, so you could perhaps try sending her a PM.

I used to be a Body Shop consultant, years ago like.
I loved it, got friends and family to have my first parties and did quite well with it.
What you get out of it all depends on what you are willing to put into it. I know woman that have given up high paid full time jobs to do Body Shop full time and make an absolute fortune, but they love what they do and give it 100%.
Feel free to PM me if you want to ask more.
HTHs.

Also Im sure Emmsybabes used to be a consultant aswell, drop her a PM.
hth's xxx:hug:

ooh i love bodyshop parties

i would love to be a consultant

i am sure can find 3 friends or family members to parties

let us know how you get on

Yep I was a bodyshop consultant and I LOVED IT ....abserloutly loved it,
unfortunately I didnt manage to get many parties booked...but that was down to my health etc...at the time not being on full form...so with 3 months of no bookings I was taken off the books..
But was told that I can rejoin at anytime again as long as I have 6 parties booked..
Which I am hoping to do again this year sometime.
I honestly cant think of a downside other than customers letting you down,
But I have to say it doesnt happen often,
I think most bodyshop users are loyal to the brand and have their favourite products which they will buy repeatedly..
these will be the best customers for you.

Find them and you are sorted...
Other than that its fun all the way
Good luck :hug:

thanks for your replys, i had my meeting and decided to join! i have 3 parties already and i only joined this afternoon. im just hoping i manage to get the other 3, im quite excited about it now, this is something i could really get in to as i love anything to do with makeup and smellies. i have my training at a travel lodge on sunday which is quite a distance but luckily my partner has agreed to drive me.
id love to hear more experiences if anyone has any.

Latest posts

Back