Body Treatments

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sarajolly

Reaction score
Hi all,

I wanted to add in a few body treatments to my list.
Has anyone tried the Body Coffee products?

I would also like some advise: I would like to do a full body exfoliation, Steam followed by a massage then a mask. Kind of like a Facial but for the body. Whats the best way to remove the products?

Any help on treatment ideas, order of use of products, or any products that are good to try out?

Cheers All.
xx:biggrin:xx

Hello
I don't use body coffee products so not much help on that one. However when I remove products I get a big bowl full of warm water and I use a flanel (because the exfoliant i use dissolves when it mixes with water). If your exfoliant doesnt dissolve then your client could get in the shower. I would definetly use the water and flanel method for removing the mask.
HTH

Hi all,

I wanted to add in a few body treatments to my list.
Has anyone tried the Body Coffee products?

I would also like some advise: I would like to do a full body exfoliation, Steam followed by a massage then a mask. Kind of like a Facial but for the body. Whats the best way to remove the products?

Any help on treatment ideas, order of use of products, or any products that are good to try out?

Cheers All.
xx:biggrin:xx
Depends if you are working in a spa then you can get the client to shower the products off or you can use hot towels and remove the products yourslef,ensuring you dry client thoroughly and keep the client warm.HTH

I do a full body exfoliation and to remove products I bought 6 flannesl in my salon colour, folded them in half and sewed along the edge and at top, turn inside out and you have perfect little mitts! These are great because they are quite long and cover my whole hand, and I can put them in my towel warmer to keep them toasty! Clients love it! hth

I like the idea of offering some body treatment, such as a back cleanse,exfoliate and moisturise, but do you have to be level 3 qualified to do this? I would think not but I'd like to know for sure.

I have seen one day courses for full body exfoliation and back treatments

I have seen one day courses for full body exfoliation and back treatments

Ooooh have you? Don't suppose you can remember who they were with?:hug:

Thats excellent - thanks.:hug:

Latest posts

Back