Body Wraps

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Yel26

Reaction score
Hi Geeks,

Wanted some advice on body wraps and what you would recommend that doesn't require a shower.

Thanx

Shrinking violet all the way :) if you so a search you will find lots of info on it xx

Im getting on so well with Lipolift Pro, and you just rub in any remaining product. No shower off needed x

Im training in a new one calles NSL this month it looks amazing x

Sent from my GT-I8190N using SalonGeek mobile app

Hi Geeks,

Wanted some advice on body wraps and what you would recommend that doesn't require a shower.

Thanx

Hi there,

Universal Contour Wrap does not require a shower and guarantees your clients lose a minimum of 6 inches, or their money back. If you'd like more information please feel free to contact me or visit our website here:
Trade | Universal Contour Wrap

Thanks, Chris.

Shrinking violet all the way :) if you so a search you will find lots of info on it xx

Agree! It's ALL about Shrinking Violet!! ;)

Sent from my iPhone using SalonGeek

Im training in a new one calles NSL this month it looks amazing x

Sent from my GT-I8190N using SalonGeek mobile app

It is amazing :) Love it! Been using it a few weeks now and I'm still amazed at the results (and the smell .. it's gorgeous! )

Lipolift pro for me !!!
The lipolift lite cellucare serum is fab been watching the celeb testomonies on twitter and retweeting them to my clients and lipolift treatments have gone down a storm in our clinic

Training in shrinking violet next month, will post about it after.

Seeing, capturing, creating & presenting beauty

Sent from my iPhone using SalonGeek app

I've used a wrap for years in my salon. They are herbal and work beautifully. They are now available in the UK. you can see them on my salon website. www.charandcompany.com We measure 3 areas and apply the wrap. We leave it on for 45minutes and then remeasure. The wraps are individually packaged so all you have to do is open the package, unfold the wrap and apply. Very easy with no mess.

Hello! I can offer body toning wraps to you at cost price on a trial basis and then wholesale price thereafter. Our products use completely natural ingredients and it is not recommended to shower for 8 hours afterwards as the products continue to work. My recommendations for use....

The Body toning kit is a fabulous product for reducing the appearance of cellulite.
It works by penetrating the skin, flattening and breaking down the fat cells that cause that lumpy bumpy dimpled appearance!
Those fat cells are then more easily eliminated by the lymphatic system. The other great part of the body toning kit is the conditioning cream that smoothes and firms the surface of the skin to reduce the appearance of said lumpy bumpy cellulite! So it works on the inside as well as the outside, just as aloe does best!

PERFORMING THE WRAP

Decide with your customer which areas they want to tone. If they are performing the toning at home you need to advise them of the areas that should not be wrapped. These are;

The lower arms
Lower legs (calfs) or ankles
The chest down to the breast bone (sternem)

To obtain a good result from the body toning kit you need to prepare the skin on the areas you plan to wrap. I have found that this preparation is key:

CLEANSE

Ideally your customer should shower with the Aloe Bath Gelly and use the loofah to exfoliate the areas that you plan to wrap. This stimulates the blood flow and also removes dead skin cells so that the skin will absorb the toner better and lead to a better result.
After towel drying I then recommend wiping the area to be toned with Aloe Activator. This does not come with the kit so it may not be an option for people doing it at home, but if you are performing toning wraps yourself, I recommend investing in some as it enhances the effect of the toning process by opening up the pores and allowing the treatment to penetrate deeper. In cases where showering with Aloe Gelly is not an option, using the aloe activator to cleanse the area will suffice. Use large cotton wool pads and be firm when wiping the area to stimulate blood flow and get the exfoliation effect.

MEASURE

Before beginning the toning you must measure the areas to be wrapped. Measure in 3 places and mark with a small dot with pen.
For example, if toning the thighs, mark and measure lower, middle and upper thigh (make sure you use a pen that will stay on the skin as the toner can remove it and then you’ll lose your measure guides)

TONING

Next you need to apply the Toning lotion. You need to explain that this product gets quite warm, even hot on some people and that it may tingle very slightly but that it’s a pleasant cosy feeling!
You need to use plenty of toning lotion and be fairly firm when applying it. Make sure you work upwards and inwards towards the heart as this helps with circulation and also drainage of toxins through the lymphatic system, again enhancing the over all result.
(If you have the luxury of a beauty couch, eg, doing this in a salon environment, you can give a lovely deep massage at this point)

WRAPPING

Once you have massaged the area to be wrapped you need to apply the cellophane wrap. This can be tricky but it’s worth getting it right.
You need to wrap fairly firmly but not tight! Start by wrapping inwards and then work up towards the trunk. To prevent the wrap going baggy you can twist the cellophane a few times as you wrap. Go round 3 times to ensure good coverage.
Remember to ask your customer if it is comfortable and if its too tight anywhere just give the wrap a pull or snip a tiny slit in the wrap where needed.

RELAX

The next part is the best bit!
Get your customer to recline with feet hip height and remain there for 30/45 mins to let the toner work its magic!
The stimulating herbs and warming agents will penetrate the skin and start to break down the fat cells so that the body can eliminate them.
Advise that they drink lots of room temperature water (this is better absorbed by the body than ice cold) to aid the detoxifyng effect and get the lymphatic system working.

UNWRAP

After the time is up remove the cellophane, and rub the remaining toner into the skin.
You may find that the skin can be very pink due to the heat and the circulation, this is a good sign!

RE MEASURE

Now its time to re measure the same points that you measured prior to treatment.
Add up the total of the 3 measurements from each area and divide by 3 to give an average loss. Or record all three measurements separately.

At this point, if the toner has been totally absorbed, you can apply the Conditioning Cream.
The Conditioning cream firms the skin so that the lumpy texture of any cellulite is less visable.

ADVICE

Always advise your customer not to shower for the next 8/12 hours as the toner will carry on working and also the skin will be open due to the action of the toning lotion and it will absorb water easily!
I recommend that they carry on drinking pleny of water in this time and even re measure again in the morning to see if they have lost any more inches!

Also recommend the use of the conditioning cream after showering the next day and every day if they like. This will keep the skin firm.
The wrap can be repeated twice per week, and then perhaps once every 2 weeks for maintenance. The conditioning cream makes a fab every day after shower moisturiser!

AloeGirl - It may help if you advised the geeks of the company you are involved with. I saw one of your earlier posts which said "my wraps ......" is this your company? Are these professional use only products? is there a training program? No website is mentioned here, testimonials etc. There are so many questions.... I'm not sure without this information you would have much interest and in my opinion a whole page of how to apply a wrap is pretty pointless without knowing the basics of who you are and what you're trying to promote other than the fact it is a body wrap. :)

Latest posts

Back