Body wraps

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

leelee0602

Reaction score
Just been offered free training in these body wraps when i buy the products so thinking if doing it theres a few in my area that do them for £40-45! Do any of u ladies offer this treatment and is it worth it are these real results?? Xx

Ive replied on the other one ... Lol xxx

That's really good free training !! I'm looking into doing wraps as I had a treatment done and lost inches off everywhere, was so pleased making me want to do it myself :))

What company isit with ?

What company did you get offered free training?Thats pretty good :) i recently did a couple of training courses for body wraps there definatly a good service to have i think :) x

Sent from my GT-I8190 using SalonGeek mobile app

Ooo av never tryed them all ur replys are really positive think il go ahead and get them in:)!

The company is "it works body wraps" i think its really simple to do so she offers training over Skype or face to face think i perfer face to face like i ask too many questions for Skype shes never get a word in haha! The start up is only £90 and u get 4 wraps that u retail for £25-£40 so u make it back with just them a folder and a website for advertising seem really good she has an email address for u to get i touch girls its

[email protected]

Isn't "it works" like a pyramid selling scheme thing? I've had a few people approach me asking for me to become a distributor and recruit other distributors?

Sent from my SM-G900F using SalonGeek mobile app

Isn't "it works" like a pyramid selling scheme thing? I've had a few people approach me asking for me to become a distributor and recruit other distributors?

I got this feeling when someone messaged thr salon I work at. There was no info about the product just the "join my team to get x y z opportunities"
My friend sells aloe products & it sounded very much like her sales patter

Sent from my GT-N7000 using SalonGeek mobile app

Mellanie is a distributor of the 'it works' wraps av been on the phone to her shes lovley she sells the wraps as a wholesaler would?? Am gettin trained next week and gunna trail the wraps first so il keep u posted on what i think av mentioned it to a few customers and they cant wait to try it to xx

Ive seen these body wraps too there not full salon body wraps though just pyramid selling x

Ive seen these body wraps too there not full salon body wraps though just pyramid selling x

So what does it mean then hun? Dobu not get the same results?? Xx

It's not a professional product it's DIY x

It's not a professional product it's DIY x

Ohh right okay hun i thurt they wer all dont the same ohh i need to do some research in to these hahah thank guys xx

Hi Ladies,

Just thought I would let you know that at Universal Contour Wrap we also have free training through our online portal. A series of videos and online exam can be taken by yourself and any colleagues free of charges once you purchase Universal Contour Wrap. Hope that helps!

Regards
Chris Jones

Last edited:
Lipolift pro offer free training with there opening packages
Lipolift Pro | UK
And it's a professional only product

Hey geek,

I'm a mobile beautician and also a It works distribution. The wraps are amazing. If anyone would like anymore information please pm me xx

I've been offered the "it works" wraps but the girl who emailed me didn't really give me much info on them. I don't offer wraps in my business but people would buy them. I'm still in 2 minds as there seems to be people selling them all over the place x

Sent from my iPhone using SalonGeek mobile app

I've been offered the "it works" wraps but the girl who emailed me didn't really give me much info on them. I don't offer wraps in my business but people would buy them. I'm still in 2 minds as there seems to be people selling them all over the place x

Once u reply the send u the info hun??

Once u reply the send u the info hun??

The info she sent isn't about the product it was all about the money x

The info she sent isn't about the product it was all about the money x

Ohh i didnt get no email about the money hun did u email Mellanie parry or somebody else hun?? Xx

This is what she sent me then she phoned me to see if i had any questions and someone is coming out tuesday to do a demo and tell me more? 👇👇👇👇👇👇👇

The wraps then range in price from £10 to £15 each when you buy them at wholesale as a distributor and you can then charge anything from £25 to £40 for them as a treatment.

The Ultimate body applicator tightens tones & firms in 45 minutes with amazing progressive results over 72 hours. This is not water loss, the special blend of herbs in this powerful little wrap actually work to tighten, tone and firm leaving you with amazing, slimming results that can last two to six months.
The wrap works on one target area at a time and can be used anywhere on your body from under your chin to your ankles. You wear the wrap for 45 minutes, it then continues to work for the next 72 hours, at the end of this time you see your final result, although you will see progressive results throughout this time.

Drinking water is key to the success of the wrap both before, during and after you have wrapped. I recommend drinking at least 4 pints of water a day for at least a day if not a week before you have wrapped to achieve optimum results. Drinking the right amount of water is fundamental to the success of the wrap, as is not drinking alcohol during those 72 hours.

9/10 people see results after the first 45 minutes! Some people may need to do a second wrap and the wraps are sold in packs of four as this would constitute a full course.

If you would like any more information on the wraps please do not hesitate to get in touch

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1398970002.561057.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1398970002.561057.jpg
    105.2 KB · Views: 62

Latest posts

Back