Body Wraps

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nemotail

Invisible Geek
Reaction score
Any Body Wrapping Geeks out there? - I would love to hear your views either from a therapist or client POV
Which system do you use? - good results?
How much do you charge?
Do you do treat other clients whilst waiting for the wrap to work?

I am particularly interested in the shape changers Detox wrap system clicky here ~ anyone tried it?

MTIA
:)
KxXx

Hi Karol

I use the shapechangers body wrap...had quite some amazing results. I haven't had a client that hasn't lost anything and all of my clients manage to maintain their inch loss.

Thanks Babes - its appreciated
Just had a looky at your website Sarah, very informative.

Did you buy the starter kit - do you have the bandage warmer?
Do you have a lot of repeat clients for wraps?
Do you leave the clients for the hour it takes to work or do you stay and chat with them?

Sorry for all the inquisition but I like to be informed LOL!!

KxXx

nemotail said:
Any Body Wrapping Geeks out there? - I would love to hear your views either from a therapist or client POV
Which system do you use? - good results?
How much do you charge?
Do you do treat other clients whilst waiting for the wrap to work?

I am particularly interested in the shape changers Detox wrap system clicky here ~ anyone tried it?

MTIA
:)
KxXx

Hi:green:

I use the Universal Contour Wrap system, all clients have been pleased with the results - some just want the detox, others are fixated on the inch-loss!

I leave my clients in the treatment room (after having helped them onto the bed) with magazines whilst the wrap does its work. Sometimes I'll do a quick treatment (like eye treatments) whilst my wrap client's 'processing', but nothing that takes a long time as I check back on my wrap client every 15mins or so.

hth

nemotail said:
Thanks Babes - its appreciated
Just had a looky at your website Sarah, very informative.

Did you buy the starter kit - do you have the bandage warmer?
Do you have a lot of repeat clients for wraps?
Do you leave the clients for the hour it takes to work or do you stay and chat with them?

Sorry for all the inquisition but I like to be informed LOL!!

KxXx

I did buy the starter kit, as it worked out cheaper that way, you get enough bandages to last you about a year and the clay lasts quite a while as well.....depending on how many wraps you do.

I promote my wraps as either a single treatment or a course of three, I find most clients book a course of three to begin with then have a wrap a month to maintain their inch loss.

I'm a home based salon, and I never leave my clients unattended (could you imagine the insurance claim if a client fell off the treatment couch :eek: ). Some clients like to chat, so I use this time to roll clean bandages (worst part of body wraps) while catching up on all the gossip with them, some clients book for a facial, so I do that while they relax in their bandages.

If you have anymore questions just drop me a line!

HTH's

Latest posts

Back