Bond builders

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JessicaRae526

Reaction score
Hey ladies. Quick question because I can’t find the answer online.

Brazilian Blowout b3 or redken flash lift with bonder inside.

I usually add b3 to my regular flash lift. But, recently wondering which is better and more beneficial for the wallet. 🖤

The maths should be easy enough to work out. You need to know cost per pack incl vat. Then you'll need to know an average of how many applications you can get out of a pack. Devide the total cost by the number of applications which gives you price per application. This way you will know which is more beneficial for your pocket.
I do this because the retailers cost per application is always based on the lowest dosage used for every application, they make it sound way more profitable than it usually is 😏
And just so you know there's not just ladies who are active members on this forum, there are gents too 😊

I was really asking the question more in the essence of which was personally used and preferred over the cost. I would rather work with the product that is most beneficial.

The maths should be easy enough to work out. You need to know cost per pack incl vat. Then you'll need to know an average of how many applications you can get out of a pack. Devide the total cost by the number of applications which gives you price per application. This way you will know which is more beneficial for your pocket.
I do this because the retailers cost per application is always based on the lowest dosage used for every application, they make it sound way more profitable than it usually is 😏
And just so you know there's not just ladies who are active members on this forum, there are gents too 😊
y

Latest posts

Back