boogie nights carnival

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

thg

Reaction score
hi everyone just received my boogie nights carnival can't wait, has anyone used this one, also i got the brisa white gel paint, i'm hoping to use this on my friend who does'nt want enhancements but needs the tips of her natural nails stronger. this paint needs to be cured, so what do you think. any ideas or suggestions. cheers ann thg:green:

Sorry, but if you are not Brisa trained and dont have a lamp then why did you buy Brisa gel paint?

hi everyone just received my boogie nights carnival can't wait, has anyone used this one, also i got the brisa white gel paint, i'm hoping to use this on my friend who does'nt want enhancements but needs the tips of her natural nails stronger. this paint needs to be cured, so what do you think. any ideas or suggestions. cheers ann thg:green:

I've got the boogie nights carnival collection and it's fab, the colours are georgous, sine I've used some colours on myself, a lot of my clients are wearing the colours too, the voodoo is wicked :)

Sorry, but if you are not Brisa trained and dont have a lamp then why did you buy Brisa gel paint?
and it REALLY doesnt cure without the brisa lamp does it???( tried that one!!!) its a good gel though but i personally use a smaller brush to apply it..
you also prob need to apply a thin layer of a builder/sculpting gel on your friends nails if she just wants them stronger , 2 thin coats of white then a top coat gel...never under estimate gel .. i really admire those who master it as its a totally different chemistry from L&P.. i am JUST getting to grips with it now after 5 years of L&P...

:) Hi i have the carnival kit i love Venezia faded in with french quarter:)

I agree, you need the lamp for one... and of course you can't just go popping a coat of p.o.w on her natural tips. You have to put the bonder on and a bonder layer, build in an apex, p.o.w and top gel coat. You need overlay kit and lamp for this ..... and the training.
The carnival collection is great have fun with that!

i love all the ez flow collections just had the venencia yes i spelt it wrong in the nail bed faded into clear tips next im doing mardi gras tips faded to a clear nail bed have fun with the colors u can do so much:)

I love the carnival collection, i used a couple of the colours to do my swirls design.

Attachments

• encased swirls.JPG
    encased swirls.JPG
    123.3 KB · Views: 169

Latest posts

Back