Book or Kindle?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Book or Kindle?

• Book

Votes: 104 49.5%
  • Kindle

Votes: 106 50.5%

• Total voters
I had my kindle stolen out of my hotel room in Birmingham!! :( Very sad. I want to buy a new one but keep finding other things to spend my money on! haha.

Now, if I had answered before christmas I would have said book, however, I got a Nexus7 for Christmas & I love it for reading ( and lots of other stuff too). Its so convenient & also small & light & I have lots of aps on it as well. :)

Oooh! I'm loving my Kindle. How odd, when I thought it would never be for me.

Last night I Kindled for at least an hour before I went onto my unfinished paperback, which is a real page-turner ("Gone Girl").

Not sure I will save THAT much money, though. I keep buying "books!"

I love my kindle and I have a very colourful case for it. It is easy to carry around and you save money for books when you buy them for your kindle. :D

I am on month 11 of a year subscription to a ebook club. I paid 19.00 for the membership and I get two best selling books of my choice a month. I dont pay again till my next year sub Absolutely no catch and I can honestly say apart from my actual kindle it's been my best ever present. I can pass on the link to anyone interested Also once you are a member you can buy any 5 books for £5. It's a pretty unbeatable deal.

Oooh! I'm loving my Kindle. How odd, when I thought it would never be for me.

Last night I Kindled for at least an hour before I went onto my unfinished paperback, which is a real page-turner ("Gone Girl").

Is that the Gillian Flynn one? There are loads of good reviews but I just can't get into it :(

Just to say sorry I know this verging off the subject but I have just finished The girl you left behind by JoJo Moyles... Amaze balls!!!!

Please read this everyone!

Just to say sorry I know this verging off the subject but I have just finished The girl you left behind by JoJo Moyles... Amaze balls!!!!

Please read this everyone!

I loved that book :) have you read me before you by the same author? I have it on my kobo and have read it twice- have never read a book twice before. Youll laugh, think, smile and cry. One of my all time favourite books.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek

Ive spent an obscene amount this last month on books for my kobo ... would have spent more in a shop mind but I doubt I would have bought so many :) oooh I want to read Gone Girl. Im just starting to read Chris Cleaves Gold- his last book The Other Hand is one of my all time favourites.

I always thought id only have books but I have the kobo app on my galaxy 3 switch it to night mode, turn lights off and hubby can still sleep.

Enjoy your book lovey x x x

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek

That's my next read, me before you!

Chris cleaves sounds interesting x

Latest posts

Back