Booked into course! (NZ)

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

booweeza

Reaction score
Hey all!

I'm a long time lurker of this site (and am totally addicted) and have just last week booked into a CND Foundation course for January! I am absoutely excited and HAD to share my news :green:

A big thank you to Envy for answering all my dumb questions and booking me into the course! You rock!

Cheers!

Thats Brilliant!! Hoping to get mine booked for next year too!! And your right about this site...since I found it I am here everyday!! Good luck with ur course,let me know what its like and what I got in store!! lol

Yay PeepPaws! When are you looking at doing one next year? I was booked in to do one spetember just gone but had to go overseas for 6 weeks so missed out. Are you going through CND?

Helo again!! Well I have to have a major op on my foot in 2 weeks so I will recover from that and save some money and hopefully March/April time. I am going to study with Creative Nails Academy and when I have completed and hopefully passed the foundation course, I want to go on and do loads! I have an opportunity to work in a salon that my hairdresser is hopefully getting up and running later next year as he currently chair rents and wants his own place! So it's all go!!

Well done booweeza on your choice of training, hope you enjoy it as much as i did and good luck with nailing your future :hug:

Good luck! I'm sure you'll have a blast!

Thanks Loubylou (yay another Lou) and mynails13 :green:

PeepPaws, good luck for your foot op! Thats awesome that you already have somewhere lined up to work! :)
I'm going to work from home part time for a while when I have finished training and work up to going full time. Don't worry, March/April will come around quick!

Cheers!

awwwwwwww thanks for the luck!! Gettin all nervous now,can't believe I've only got 2 weeks left b4 op! Had it done last yr and it hasnt healed right,so its gotta be redone! argggggggghhhh, and yeah ur right,,,,wont be long til march/april,,,,, jus hope I have managed to save the money!!

I know the feeling with the money thing...
I have paid my deposit, and the rest is due on 21st december! Hope I have it sorted...that is not far away at all! Scary!
Bummer about having to have the op again! Hopefully it heals up nicely this time!

Welldone, it'll be the best thing ever for you!! Ive just completed my foundation L&P and my Spa day with Creative, fab courses.............have a blast!! :hug:

Latest posts

Back