Booked my CND 121 woohoo

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

chaseyboi

Reaction score
Hi all

Have just booked my 1st 121 with Katie Ellison (4 or 5 hrs) & well excited

Also my copy of Nailclass arrived today. Living the dream lol

Watch out nail world HEAR I COME lol:green:

Awesome! I have to order my copy of nailclass tonight (daytime UK). (If I had half a brain I would have ordered it when it came out and I was still stateside....oh well).

Nancy :)

You will not be dissapointed, Katie is lovely and very good at what she does. I am with Katie tommorow for my spa manicure and pedicure then back on monday for my day 4 L&P. She said today that someone from here had been intouch for training. What day are you doing it? Is it in her salon?? Money well spent and good luck let us know how you get on.:green::green:

You will not be dissapointed, Katie is lovely and very good at what she does. I am with Katie tommorow for my spa manicure and pedicure then back on monday for my day 4 L&P. She said today that someone from here had been intouch for training. What day are you doing it? Is it in her salon?? Money well spent and good luck let us know how you get on.:green::green:

Hiya

Im goining on sat 04/06 & yes it's prob in her salon. Im a little worried & hoping that I can pick up what she shows me as Im fed up with beining crap. My main beef is anything to do with product overlay. I even struggle with simple natural tip overlay let alone P&W. However Katie seems to belive that she can sort my probs out. belive me she has got her work cut out lol

Glad you have booked your training but this would be better in the blogs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back