Booked my Creative course Today

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Heavenly_Nails

Reaction score
Well i did it booked my Creative course (l&p induction) for next friday 5th,
I always thought that getting trained by creative was expensive but it not really as you are getting a kit which is worth £120.00. The days training only cost me £111.65 inc vat. And you getting trained by a top company.

Roll on next Friday i cant wait, im sooo happy,

They also phoned back and offered me scratch mag for £15.00 for year shame i already get it.

i keep you posted on how the day goes

Fantastic........you will thoroughly enjoy your day....is it still on the 1-2-1 basis you mentioned yesterday, because that will really be a bonus!
Good luck!

Well she said its just me but there could be one more it depends on wheather the other person can do next friday or not.

But im still excited though, should get my information letter tomorrow or monday she said.

Thanks to everyone who gave me adivce to phone creative

lucky you. am still working on funding for my course!

good luck hunny.

Does anyone know how much the foundation courses are?
aly

hi ho there

im also on the l+p convertion course on the 3rd at Manchester can,t wait lol

the foundation course i think is about £700 inc vat but don,t quote me just give creative a call and they will confirm this for you.

happy training xx
alli said:
Does anyone know how much the foundation courses are?
aly

HI

Good luck lisa for the 3 aug let me how it goes would be instresting to find out what happens before i go

will do hun

im going to treat my self to a new brush as well a nice pro master

Latest posts

Back