Booked the CND Complete course

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ClaireL

Reaction score
YAY

Very excited santa has been early and Ive booked the CND complete course for next year!

Soooo excited!!

Sorry had to share! :D

Wow, sounds like you're going to be very busy. Hope you have a great time. I'm doing Shellac brings them back in Leeds, next Monday. Very excited:) Lets hope we both learn, enjoy and progress!

You are going to love it. I started mine in September, it was brilliant. I could't finish it due to my health but hope to finish the enhancement section next year.

Sweet :D I'm starting my course in Feb and it's all I can think about at the moment. It's so darn exciting :D So roll on the new year!!

Sent from my HTC One using SalonGeek mobile app

How are you both getting along?

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

How are you both getting along?

I love L &P been practicing like crazy and we are doing gels tomorrow and final day next month. Im so nervous about turning it into a job! How are you getting on?

Sent from my ST23i using SalonGeek mobile app

I'm only doing l&p so my 11 days in school are over. I'm trying to practise as much as I can but finding time to do a set during weekdays is hard. Completing a set for me takes about 3 hours with tips.

I like my teacher and she is excellent with explaining the theory bit but I would like more feedback on my nails and I don't mind if she rips me apart,I just want to know how to get better.

I wanna do my test in august even though I might fail just to know what I need to work on.

When is your final exam due?

We don't have a final exam thank god but small tests along the way. Then we get marked on a hand if full enhancements and a hand if rebalancing. That is going to be July 24th. My main problem with practicing is that no one can stand the smell so I have to wait until I get the house to myself.

sounds good :) So when your course is finished you will be qualified and handed your certificate?

Funny how it's different from country to country.

We will have to do 10 nails,tips and forever french and then polish 5 of them red :eek:
We will have 2 hours and 15 minutes to do this and then we will be judged on Apex,smile, shine etc. We are allowed to fail and take a re-test which is good :)

I really want to be qualified before the end of this year and do the shellac course :)

Im doing the CND complete course so at the end I will get a CND certificate

Latest posts

Back