Booking app advice

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cardely349

Reaction score
Hi all, I'll be reopening my hair salon early next month and I'm looking to change my booking app as the current one I'm using is too expensive.

Any recommendations? I just need something simple to take bookings and remind clients of their appointments that won't cost me a fortune :(

I'm a sucker for good software. Mostly cause I hate all of the old, clunky stuff. I use Fresha :) Just upgraded to Plus, but I was using the free version for a while, so you can do that too.

Online bookings are part of the upgrade. I didn't used to want my clients to book themselves in, but it's turned out to be a huge time saver, so there's my lesson on being hard-headed. Honestly the drag and drop diary is my favourite XD There's an automatic message system, so I don't have to think about messaging my clients. Hope that helps you out!

I have been looking at this too. I am leaning towards Timely, as they have everything I want in 1 place, digital consultation forms, and a person to speak to on the phone. I did look into Shedul but as they only have an email response and it was a bit slow.

I'm a sucker for good software. Mostly cause I hate all of the old, clunky stuff. I use Fresha :) Just upgraded to Plus, but I was using the free version for a while, so you can do that too.

Online bookings are part of the upgrade. I didn't used to want my clients to book themselves in, but it's turned out to be a huge time saver, so there's my lesson on being hard-headed. Honestly the drag and drop diary is my favourite XD There's an automatic message system, so I don't have to think about messaging my clients. Hope that helps you out!
Brilliant, thanks. I'll check it out. I've never felt confident about letting clients book themselves in just in case they don't get it right but I might give it a go and see how it works for me.

Last edited:
I have been looking at this too. I am leaning towards Timely, as they have everything I want in 1 place, digital consultation forms, and a person to speak to on the phone. I did look into Shedul but as they only have an email response and it was a bit slow.

Thanks. I'm looking for a cheaper option though as I can't afford to be spending much during these times :(. Consultation forms sounds good!

Thanks for your post guys, currently am using salon konnect, and it is costly, I will definitely look into this.

Hi all, I'll be reopening my hair salon early next month and I'm looking to change my booking app as the current one I'm using is too expensive.

Any recommendations? I just need something simple to take bookings and remind clients of their appointments that won't cost me a fortune :(
I love Fresha. I have used the free version for a few years now.
Extremely user friendly

Thanks guys, I'm hearing great reviews about Fresha so I signed up to see what it's like - really impressed so far! I'm still on the free version but might check out the paid one later, there seems to be a 14 day trial x

One thing you might want to do before choosing any salon system is find out what access they give you to your data. We spend long days and nights trying to rescue people who have been cut off.

Latest posts

Back