Bored Life...what to do in the evenings??

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PenelopePitstop

Reaction score
Hi Ya,

I need some help....i'm fed up with the way i'm spending my free time at the moment. i work full time in accounts so do beauty + nails on the size which is great! i love doing nails and earning extra money i just don't want it to be my whole life in the evenings every evening...i want to have some fun when i don't have clients booked in, all i seem to do is get home cook tea and then sit in front of the TV surely theres more to life than this??

think i'm going through a nearly 24 years old crisis...is this all i'm doing with my life type thing?

what does everyone else do????

XXXXXX

She's not a geek! LOL

I do the same hun - except I have started yoga on a Thursday night and I love it!

funkyfingers10 said:
Hi Ya,

I need some help....i'm fed up with the way i'm spending my free time at the moment. i work full time in accounts so do beauty + nails on the size which is great! i love doing nails and earning extra money i just don't want it to be my whole life in the evenings every evening...i want to have some fun when i don't have clients booked in, all i seem to do is get home cook tea and then sit in front of the TV surely theres more to life than this??

think i'm going through a nearly 24 years old crisis...is this all i'm doing with my life type thing?

XXXXXX

welcome to MARRIED LIFE !!! well ok so i know your not married but !!

I work hard so play hard if i have a night off....i try to go out....weekends....always away somewhere or have friends over.

Lifes to short to be boring and wish that you could be doing other things.

Why dont you and eddie go for a meal....or swimming, or pictures?

Your only a young springer with NO TIES so get out and about and make the most of it!

AMb x

Fingertips ND said:
She's not a geek! LOL
No, it was the answer to the Q, what does everyone else do? - and I geek!... and I am a geek!

omg yes...............get yourself a puter at home

i dont know what i would do if i couldnt

**** GEEK ****

funkyfingers10 said:
Hi Ya,

XXXXXX

I could send my 3 kids over - that would stop you being bored! Then I could watch TV - IN PEACE!

we are not on the internet at home....too many bills as it is!!

Amb your exactly how i want to be....your always doing stuff, going away, having fun etc etc!! and your right i am young, i don't want to hit 30 and think what have i done in the last 30 years!!

might have to try yoga, might chill me a bit!

xx

MINKUS said:
omg yes...............get yourself a puter at home

i dont know what i would do if i couldnt

**** GEEK ****

Me too!!! - I love Geeking
We also go out for meals at least once a week, visit friends, go for walks sometimes ....

funkyfingers10 said:
we are not on the internet at home....too many bills as it is!!

Amb your exactly how i want to be....your always doing stuff, going away, having fun etc etc!! and your right i am young, i don't want to hit 30 and think what have i done in the last 30 years!!

might have to try yoga, might chill me a bit!

xx

of all the fun and interesting things you want to do in the big wide world ....you come up with YOGA:irked: :o que?????????

Book a weekend away somewhere, get down the local pub quiz, join a local gym you used to enjoy that? have friends over for meal and lots of wine ........do they still do roller disco's !!! i uesd to love them !!

AMb x

LOL Roller discos!!!!

MINKUS said:
of all the fun and interesting things you want to do in the big wide world ....you come up with YOGA:irked: :o que?????????

Book a weekend away somewhere, get down the local pub quiz, join a local gym you used to enjoy that? have friends over for meal and lots of wine ........do they still do roller disco's !!! i uesd to love them !!

AMb x

ok instead of yoga, this may sound silly, but i fancy pole dancing classes, for use in the privacy of my own home only i'd like to add!

i'm gonna get on to looking at some weekends away, although Eddy's only just got back from amsterdam with the lads :eek:

xx

get yourself dolled up...a load of slap and get your self out once a fortnight with your mates....thats what keeps me sane and keeps me being me...not mum not wife but mad 'o'me.
the world dont come to you...you must go to it.
have a look in local papers see whats on if there are any good nights out.
word of advice i think that life starts...at 30 when the kids are a bit older your a bit more sure of yourself...i have a better time now at 33 than i did at 23...was to busy bringing up 3 babies now they are older.....lifes not as routine any more...and its more a bout ME now

funkyfingers10 said:
ok instead of yoga, this may sound silly, but i fancy pole dancing classes, for use in the privacy of my own home only i'd like to add!

i'm gonna get on to looking at some weekends away, although Eddy's only just got back from amsterdam with the lads :eek:

xx

ROFL pole dancing!!!!!!!!!!!!! well babes its better than YOGA and you have the BOD for it!

Yep GIrlie weekends away.....OHHHHH Always good to chear u up....if we do marbella again i'll give you a shout.

funkyfingers10 said:

xx

You lot are cracking me up today!

*JOANNE* said:
get yourself dolled up...a load of slap and get your self out once a fortnight with your mates....thats what keeps me sane and keeps me being me...not mum not wife but mad 'o'me.
word of advice i think that life starts...at 30 when the kids are a bit older your a bit more sure of yourself...i have a better time now at 33 than i did at 23...was to busy bringing up 3 babies now they are older.....lifes not as routine any more...and its more a bout ME now

TOP ADVICE !

Amb x

*JOANNE* said:

see that's exactly how i thought i was going to be...having babies at the age i am now (23/24) except i haven't due to relationship breakdown etc and now i'm with a bloke who doesn't want to have them for at least another 5 years!!! so i really do need to enjoy myself NOW cus when i do eventually have children i'm going to be in my 40's before i can start enjoying life again!

funkyfingers10 said:
see that's exactly how i thought i was going to be...having babies at the age i am now (23/24) except i haven't due to relationship breakdown etc and now i'm with a bloke who doesn't want to have them for at least another 5 years!!! so i really do need to enjoy myself NOW cus when i do eventually have children i'm going to be in my 40's before i can start enjoying life again!

awwwwwwww no i'm going to have to change your name now!!!

WOnt be able to call you penelope PITSTOP....i'll have to 'ammend it ' to

penny poledancer

is it sad to laugh at your own jokes !!!!!:green:

Latest posts

Back