Botanical Extracts-what to name my facials

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

beautynails

Reaction score
After what seems like forever I have finally gotten in a skincare range, Botanical Extracts.

I have been using it myself for about 2 months now and I'm very happy with it.

I got my opening order last Thursday and it's all out on the shelves with a lovely retail display.

Next month I go to Sydney to do my training, and while I'm there I'm doing a skin analysis class (because it's on the day before so I thought I might as well).

My only problem now is what to name the facials.
They have 5 signature facials. 1 is for men so I wont worry about it. 1 is a purifying treatment-easy, ! is with a thermal warming mask so I'm calling it Thermal Therapy.
I have 2 left to name. 1 is a 90 minute facial, the other is 60 minutes, both using similar products & adapted to any skin type. I also have an express facial & thermal eye treatment
At the moment I've got BE signature facial & botanical treatment, but I'm not loving that.

Any suggestions?

How about naming one of them " Botanical Extracts Prescription Facial "? To me that says that you can adapt it to any skin type and it also says you are going to get a really good personalised treatment. Thats all i could come up with - sorry!!

Hey hun :green:

Give us a bit more info about the facials you're trying to name....procedures and products should help. Is it a very basic facial?

Also, you mentioned the 60min and 90min facials are similar....are they similar enough to be called the same thing, and then just state that the client has a choice between a 60min and 90min version?

Hey hun :green:

Give us a bit more info about the facials you're trying to name....procedures and products should help. Is it a very basic facial?

Also, you mentioned the 60min and 90min facials are similar....are they similar enough to be called the same thing, and then just state that the client has a choice between a 60min and 90min version?

I didn't think about naming them the same, that is an idea.

They are both your normal cleanse, exfolliate, then compresses with skin synergy (aromatherapy blend), serum, massage, mask/eye treatment (relaxation treatment ie arm massage), toning mist, moisturiser, eye gel.

The products are aromatherpy based, so they smell lovely. They are all very active as well.

You could call the 90 min one a Deluxe Prescription Facial.

Ooh I love everyone's ideas about calling it a Prescription Facial....

so I reckon Botanical Prescription Facial (60 min) and Botanical Prescription Facial Deluxe (90 min) sound good!

Let us know what you decide hun....:green:

Ooh I love everyone's ideas about calling it a Prescription Facial....

so I reckon Botanical Prescription Facial (60 min) and Botanical Prescription Facial Deluxe (90 min) sound good!

Let us know what you decide hun....:green:
I think that's what I'm going to call them. Know I just have to get the images & logos off the disk they sent me:irked: . I don't think it likes my computer.:lol:

I am currently trying to get together names for the facials i will be using. I am going to a product training day in 2 weeks at Eve Taylor and was hoping that they will be giving a little insight into the facial treatments you can put together with the products that are available from them. If i have any problems i will be shouting out for help from you lovely people as your ideas are great.

I am currently trying to get together names for the facials i will be using. I am going to a product training day in 2 weeks at Eve Taylor and was hoping that they will be giving a little insight into the facial treatments you can put together with the products that are available from them. If i have any problems i will be shouting out for help from you lovely people as your ideas are great.

I'd love to know how you get on with Eve Taylor and what info you get. I think I will be using their range, sooner the better! Good luck - hope you enjoy it.

Latest posts

Back