Bottom to top cutting,ideas please?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rachy86

Reaction score
Hi guys,
I am wondering if any of you could shed some light on how to cut a short graduated haircut (like an older ladies cut) by doing it from base line upwards cutting horizontally.I much prefer the look of this method but still not exactly getting how to cut it.The guys in my salon have no time to teach me this otherwise i'd go to them.:)
I know its hard to explain in writting but any advice is gratefull recieved :)
Rachxx

No ones knows :'(?Xx

It is impossible to describe a cut online. Maybe you tube or an advanced cutting course? It is a fairly basic cut which should have been covered in your level 2. Can you not watch one of the stylists next time they do this cut?

Hi,

On the basis that all haircutting techniques are principle based you should be able to work out how to do this based on the skills you learnt at college.

Remember, there is also more than one way to end up with the same look!! Graduation can be tackled using different angles depending on what kind of shape you are trying to build up. The haircut you are describing sounds pretty simple, just trust in your training young jedi and all should be well!!

chris x

Latest posts

Back