Bowl for Pedi?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Scottish_girl

Reaction score
Looking to get a bowl for pedi's to start practicing at home for once ive finished my training. At college we use a foot basin, kinda looks like a wash basin but actually has specific bits for the foot to go into - anyone no where to buy this from? or would i be better getting a foot spa so the water stays warm? What do u use?

Thanks

Ellisons do a really good one at a good price. Its a plastic pedicure bowl and it comes with 20 disposable liners. You just need to buy replacement liners from them when you have used them all. Comes in a choice of a few colours.

Hth x

Yeah the Ellisons bowls are great, nice and hygienic and I think u can get some that plug in for heat/vibrate? Best of both worlds then! They might b a different brand tho, I'll get back 2 you on that, unless someone else knows?

I bought a foot spa with the thought that it could also keep the water warm. BUT!! You can only have the heat on with the bubble function, which then makes the foot soak bubble up too much! So my advice is just get a decent pedi bowl like the ones suggested.

Also, footspas are pretty heavy and cumbersome once filled with water. I wish I had never bothered with one!

I would thoroughly recommend Footsie Bath (think Beauty Express do them). It keeps the water warm, has a vibrate function and also the disposable liners. I umed and ahhed because I bought it when I first started out and it seemed expensive - but I'm so glad I got it x

Latest posts

Back