Brasillian Blowdry

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

thelma tomlin

Reaction score
I did my first one today and have to say I am not overly impressed. The hair did not feel soft when I had finished,It felt a bit overloaded with product and a bit stiff, Maybe I was expecting too much! Is it better after its first shampoo? :confused:

The gungier and nastier it feels, the better the result! Am sure it will be great after the first wash x

The gungier and nastier it feels, the better the result! Am sure it will be great after the first wash x

Thats a relief, thought I had done something wrong! Thankyou.:suprised:

i'm having mine tomorrow, i'm so excited !
a bit worried it wont be what i hoped though and will be money not well spent.

hi what is this .. xx

I have been doing brazilian for the last 4 years,its so many brands in the market, that for someone new is confusing,the best one its Marcia teixeira. I have try so many brands,Marcia its expensive but does wonders, now I'm working with Cocos N American brand.The trick its your flat iron and how many times you passed it true the hair.Them the other good one is coppola but your hair will not shine.

these contain formaldahyde, and for this reason i keep away!

The Brasilian blowdry does not contain formaldehyde. If you read up on all the different types they specifically say that they do not contain it. You are muddling it with a completely different product.

Hi Angel Fingers, how did yours go? How does it feel? I was expecting it to feel really soft straight away.:(

feels pretty smooth and looks good.
i cannot wash it for 3 days or put it up.
obviously the big test is after i wash it, bit scared it will go back to being my old hair.

I work with two different product systems and they are very different in when the blowdry is finished. Global can feel a bit dry after the product and straighteing but my clients love the results. But nano keratin is slightly a more oily product and the hair is really shiny and silky afterwards so both products work but I do prefer the nano keratin myself. Wait till you shampoo it after 3-4 days and it will feel better.

I work with two different product systems and they are very different in when the blowdry is finished. Global can feel a bit dry after the product and straighteing but my clients love the results. But nano keratin is slightly a more oily product and the hair is really shiny and silky afterwards so both products work but I do prefer the nano keratin myself. Wait till you shampoo it after 3-4 days and it will feel better.

mine was the nano keratin.

Hi,mi again,just for a tip don't like this kind of gossip,but be very careful with global keratin I did work with then 3 years ago, and their product got seek lots of my clients and my self, when I talk to them,they did not care I talk to the my distributor and he try to help,and a couple of months after he got fired for trying to help me and other hair dresser.I moved from Florida so kind of know which one it worked the best.We been using keratin for the last 5 years or so.

Latest posts

Back