Brats???

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just love this, everytime I think of bratish behaviour LOL

YouTube - Vicks First Defence tantrum

LMFAO one of my favess!! I showed my kids this and told them "do you want mom to do THAT in the store" and their eyes bug out and they chorus 'NOOOOOOOOO" hehehehe

Because I'm just crazy enough to do it LOL

I'm lucky, My kids wouldn't dream of behaving like that (they know it would be a death sentence LOL)
BUT..... that's a prime example of what kind of behaviour BRATS will be rewarded with LOL

I'm pretty laid back but once I blow I'm like the tazmanian devil :lol: xx

Ha ha that made me laugh. Good way of putting it, that is exactly what I'm like. Pretty laid back but when I go I go!

Ha ha that made me laugh. Good way of putting it, that is exactly what I'm like. Pretty laid back but when I go I go!

:lol: I know have an image of me turning into a taz, I have a very vivid imagination.....lol xx

Being totally honest- i read all the brat posts.
If you see a post with 300+ entrys youre gonna have a look?
No? liar liar pants on fire.
But what i am surprised at is how disrespectful some posters are.
Fine- take me to task over- whatever.No matter.

But when you see the Industry Icons the Geegs,Mums.Samanthas and the nails in london,valentianails,kim lawlor etc types being spoken to in that fashion,it galls me.
I can excuse these people because they are unaware,but i find it hard to excuse those of us who listen(read)this nonsense and dont cut them off at the knees!
I know we must be encouraging and we are,but really we cannot spend so much time defending ourselves to people who dont have a clue.
I am not being mean but when you have the rep of the people above,the cheek of these brats to speak as they do.
Moderators-teach these guys some manners- just mrs o opinion
Vhunter-great thread.

Wasnt just yours hun you just got the ball rolling lol !

I know that it was my comments referred to on the makeup picture thread. We were asked for opinions, I gave mine.

Some of us will bring kindness and caring to this site, some will bring realism, some will bring ideas and creativity. I will give hard nosed business and commercial advice.

I have no problem with anyone wishing to disagree, or see things from a different viewpoint. Most of the time I try and post from a COMMERCIAL point of view, as I feel this is an area where I can be most helpful.

As for brats, be an employer!!!! Ye gods, I can tell you plenty about brats!

I agree that there does seem to be a lot of people posting that do not seem to want opinions at all.

As far as arguments go, there is only an argument if two people contribute to it. If somebody makes a very personally attacking post towards you, you are not forced to get into an argument. Simply reporting it and posting a simple reply that is not defensive just sucks any power that a post like that might have had to start a fire.

Too often threads go haywire as rather than ignoring or simply not rising to invitations to argue and diffusing it, everybody jumps in with angry posts. There are more constructive ways to display passion for your industry than getting het up.

Salon Geek is a great community and many new posters I dont think understand that for most of us it is a community. It can only be that though when people do put into it.

A lot of members that are longstanding I have noticed talking about how it is 'not the same anymore' and so they dont visit as often. Its not going to be a community if people decide to stop visiting and putting into it. Things change, people come and go but it is only as good as what people wish to put into it, new and old.

New members are the future of the industry and when they present a willingness to learn and contribute should be treasured. Those who present as cocky, argumentative and abusive will not stay long anyway as people like this need an audience to react to them.

Hi guys, I think that there are some people who thrive off drama and arguing, somethime i look through facebook and some of the statuses are all about this argument and that. What I dont understand is when we are so busy in our lives why any one would want to get in from work and start arguing over the internet? Also these rows I have been seeing arent even about the industry they are personal stuff. I think this sight is a god send for people who work alone especialy, I have got so much info from the sight. The people on here give great advice and do it all for free! We should be happy to have a sight like this, not ruining it for the people who come here for genuine reasons, to learn and share ideas not to start silly rows about stuff that realy doesnt matter. xxxxxx

Hi guys, I think that there are some people who thrive off drama and arguing, somethime i look through facebook and some of the statuses are all about this argument and that. What I dont understand is when we are so busy in our lives why any one would want to get in from work and start arguing over the internet? Also these rows I have been seeing arent even about the industry they are personal stuff. I think this sight is a god send for people who work alone especialy, I have got so much info from the sight. The people on here give great advice and do it all for free! We should be happy to have a sight like this, not ruining it for the people who come here for genuine reasons, to learn and share ideas not to start silly rows about stuff that realy doesnt matter. xxxxxx

Well said love xx

Latest posts

Back