Brave day pics(late!) Fabric# & MTW T&O

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Apex73

Reaction score
this is where I am with the fabric#.
You cant make out in the pics, but the fibreglass is pretty visible on the MTW tip, kinda like an imprint...:irked:
Your critique/advice/questions would be most welcome :) !
Thanks for looking!

Attachments

• fabric &MTW 004.jpg
    fabric &MTW 004.jpg
    35.7 KB · Views: 82
  • fabric &MTW 002 cropped.jpg
    fabric &MTW 002 cropped.jpg
    10.2 KB · Views: 72
  • fabric &MTW 001.jpg
    fabric &MTW 001.jpg
    17.8 KB · Views: 96
You cant make out in the pics, but the fibreglass is pretty visible on the MTW tip, kinda like an imprint...:irked:
Nice job hunny :D
If the fabric# is showing as an imprint on the MTW then that would suggest that the MTW wasn't sufficiently dry before you applied the fabric#... did you allow a full 2 minutes inbetween each thin application? (if you did 2)

well done, you've got some lovely smiles there :D

Well I think you did really well with the MTW, I haven't had a play with it in ages (drives me mad!) and your smiles look good from a coming out of your comfort zone position!

Nice work Ruth. Well done for joining in with us all, hope the belly didn't get in the way x

:) Aw thanks Sandi!
The MTW was very dry, I applied it then went to bed & fininshed off this morning!
I wondered if I was playing with the 2nd/3rd bond layers too much & causing it like that? :confused:
I feel inspired to crack Fabric# again! :) :)

& Thanks Cathie & Judy!
Cathie, the MTW did drive me nuts! I wreckesd the 1st set & got it on my hands, a little tidier the 2nd time!
The belly is starting to makei ts presence known a bit, Judy, just when the kicking starts when I slouch!

my god, MTW is very testing to say the least, the best way to overcome any probs as far as I can see is to take a class, I did not and I am struggling, so it is definitely on my to do list.

ahh ok... overnight drying is plenty long enough :wink2: I don't often apply the MTW under the fabric#, I prefer to apply it after the Build and refining stage and before the Boost...
maybe it was too much faffing with the Bond that caused it... no idea... but you still did bloody well IMO :D
They look good!

ahh ok... overnight drying is plenty long enough :wink2: I don't often apply the MTW under the fabric#, I prefer to apply it after the Build and refining stage and before the Boost...
maybe it was too much faffing with the Bond that caused it... no idea... but you still did bloody well IMO :D
They look good!
:lol:
I will try this tommorow & post the results! x

Very Nice Ruth, MTW can be a bit fiddley cant it lol

Latest posts

Back