Brazilian blow dry: How do I complain?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Groupon have been great!

Because I didn't receive the proper treatment they have given me £15 voucher, as a courtesy.

I'm really not worried about the money I've spent, its the inconvenience of having to go back because the stylist didn't do the treatment properly.

Maybe he thought reduced rate reduced treatment!

I really can't knock the previous ones I've had, so I can't say Groupon is bad.

I blame this on the stylist who didn't do his job properly. I saw how stressed he got when 3 other people walked in with vouchers. He was all over the place with me & 4 other ladies waiting to be seen, excluding the 3 who had walked in.

I really can't knock the previous ones I've had, so I can't say Groupon is bad.

I blame this on the stylist who didn't do his job properly. I saw how stressed he got when 3 other people walked in with vouchers. He was all over the place with me & 4 other ladies waiting to be seen, excluding the 3 who had walked in.

Wow he must have been very overbooked :-(. Not all groupond are the same some are good some are bad its not the groupons who are bad it is the salons (or whatever the voucher is for) which are doing the treatment/service which determine whether a groupon is good or bad. I have been to salons as a full paying client it doesnt mean they will be good.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek

Another good reason for salon owners to avoid groupon! If the last two brazillians u got were great, why didn't you go back? As everyone seems to expect something for nothing!!!

Another good reason for salon owners to avoid groupon! If the last two brazillians u got were great, why didn't you go back? As everyone seems to expect something for nothing!!!

Thats a good point.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek

Actually this Groupon was more expensive then the last two ones I had!!!

I think the point is made even stronger by the fact that this one was more expensive than the first two: no loyalty, even though you were very happy with the result from them.

Groupon is a great way of advertising your business to a very wide audience, however, not so good for existing clients who have already paid and expected to pay full price again; whilst price shoppers get a bargain.

Latest posts

Back