Brazilian blowdry

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Russell

Reaction score
Hey I'm a freelance hairdresser and I have lots of clients requesting a Brazilian blowdry, I have used nano max years ago in a salon and wondered the best one currently, can you but the started pack directly from suppliers ?there seems to be loads out there now, what are the best effective and a nice and simple for the client ?

I love nov' max its fab and so quick. There customer service is excellent and the owner even came down to train me free. A lot cheaper than others around with brilliant results x

Are you freelance, how much did it cost to set up, do I contact directly , thanks

01202 765711 give this number a call Emerson will be happy to help you with any queries. I have been so busy with this treatment and made my money back after 2 treatments. There prices are on their page. I'm not mobile anymore I own a salon but I would have def used this mobile as its so simple x

Thank you very much I will inquire, what did you charge I'm freelance to want to charge to make a healthy profit bit still want to be cheaper than a salon x

I use Nov Max, excellant value and great results!

I charge £80 with trim included, so very profitable x

I have just brought the sample cant wait to have a go

You will love it! It's fab x

Latest posts

Back