Bridal Fair- any tip's!!! x

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

minxymax

Reaction score
Hiya!! (me again)

I am doing a bridal fair next week and because of a bereavement in the family im totally unorganised..
Ive rented a table, got to get table cloths, balloons, got a couple of girlies that im going to do Hollywood toes on and nail enhancements on before so that people can see them.. Taking picture's of my work etc.. flyer's etc.. But is that enough?
I thought id take my OPI nail polish stands with me to show all the fab colours etc.. and also my display stand for my different colour gel's and acrylics but i feel that i need to demonstrate something?
Do i do a special offer? My mind has gone totally blank!! lol!!
This is my first bridal fair and im panicking!!
Any idea's would really be appreciated!!
Thankyou!!
Max xx

If you do any special nails for weddings, then I would do your own nails with these designs. Even if it means that each nail is a different design, it will be a topic of conversation and the future brides will be able to see them first hand as it were. I have done this previously and it worked wonderfully. Take photos of your work with you of course to show other things.

You could do mini hand massages or something like that but you don't want to get too involved with one person who may not really be interested in booking you, only to miss someone who is really interested. I would prefer to offer to ring them to arrange a meeting afterwards to do a demo or one free nail or something like that. You need to be free to talk to as many people as you can and get their details, make sure you get the date they are getting married and concentrate on the ones who have their dates booked.

Give everyone a business card or brochure and pricelist.

Wedding fayres can be great but they can be expensive if you don't have your business head on!

Good luck! :)

Have lots of business cards to hand out, have your menu on display, dress up so you make an impression! Consider a raffle, this gives you contact info for a mailing list-emails are best, no postage! Good Luck, have fun!
Posted via Mobile Device

Latest posts

Back