Bridal tan

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tink15

Reaction score
Hi, I’m trained in St Tropez and do spray tans at my salon. I have a regular who has had this tan for years and loves it. However she’s getting married NYE and I’m doing make up etc, she would like a tan but finds the st Tropez leaves behind some colour on clothing after washing it off, esp if her dress is white she’s worried and current plan is to hammer the sunbeds. Can anyone give any advise or recommend any brands of tan that have been used on brides and that don’t affect their bridal attire. Thanks

Hi, I’m trained in St Tropez and do spray tans at my salon. I have a regular who has had this tan for years and loves it. However she’s getting married NYE and I’m doing make up etc, she would like a tan but finds the st Tropez leaves behind some colour on clothing after washing it off, esp if her dress is white she’s worried and current plan is to hammer the sunbeds. Can anyone give any advise or recommend any brands of tan that have been used on brides and that don’t affect their bridal attire. Thanks
Hi there, I can recommend the Sienna X Bridal tan! It sprays on completely clear so it does need to be used by experienced tanners, but it completely eliminates the risk of guide colour transfer. It’s also perfect for last minute clients who want to continue with their day without wearing guide colour!

Lovely thank you. Do they still wash off the clear guide colour? If so does the left tan not transfer at all to clothing/wedding dress?

Lovely thank you. Do they still wash off the clear guide colour? If so does the left tan not transfer at all to clothing/wedding dress?
They would need to wash off the clear guide colour after 8 - 12 hours and they will be left with a lovely natural looking tan, ideal for brides, that wont transfer onto their wedding dress. Speaking from experience, I have personally tanned three bridal parties with this product now and they have all been very happy with the results! x

Thank you very much x

Latest posts

Back