'Bride to be' and patch spray tan!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

brownt62

Reaction score
Hi Geeks

Help! I 'trial' spray tanned a bride to be (getting married next month) last night and texted her today to see if she was happy with the result... she said she was thrilled with her legs but that the result on her arms and hands was very patchy and 'dirty looking'...and she is dissappointed as she really likes the colour/result on the rest of her body. I asked her the usual questions -she exfoliated the day before, no moisturiser on the day of spray tan. I am going back to her tomorrow to try and spray tan the patch areas for her so I need some advice on how to deal with it...this has never happened to me before. I genuinely don't think she will let me spray tan her now for her wedding as she would probably be too nervous but I still want to sort it out for her (and for myself).

Please help me with this
Thanks in advance
Jan:eek:

this is only a guess but perhaps when she showered she somehow left some guide colour on? sometimes i find the guide colour can look 'dirty'? x

Hi Geeks

Help! I 'trial' spray tanned a bride to be (getting married next month) last night and texted her today to see if she was happy with the result... she said she was thrilled with her legs but that the result on her arms and hands was very patchy and 'dirty looking'...and she is dissappointed as she really likes the colour/result on the rest of her body. I asked her the usual questions -she exfoliated the day before, no moisturiser on the day of spray tan. I am going back to her tomorrow to try and spray tan the patch areas for her so I need some advice on how to deal with it...this has never happened to me before. I genuinely don't think she will let me spray tan her now for her wedding as she would probably be too nervous but I still want to sort it out for her (and for myself).

Please help me with this
Thanks in advance
Jan:eek:

Hi Jan...having talked this through with you this is clearly not a solution or application problem :hug: and more one of the customer not exfoliating properly to the effected area and allowing the solution to "grab" the dry skin resulting in the dirty brown look.

Simply tell her to lightly exfoliate the area to remove the dry skin and moisturise these areas only with a DHA impregnated moisturiser.

In so far as her big day...well really talk through the need for special attention on prepping her skin..get all that dead skin of..have the tan and then moisturise regularly to elongate the tan and assist with an even fade off.

Latest posts

Back