Bright colour advice?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

John Alfred

Reaction score
Any advice on BRIGHT semi permanent, professional colours? Goldwell elumen? L’Oréal colourful hair? Anything else? Looking for bright colours that I can blend into one another on bleached level 10 hair!! Any advice is appreciated xx

Any advice on BRIGHT semi permanent, professional colours? Goldwell elumen? L’Oréal colourful hair? Anything else? Looking for bright colours that I can blend into one another on bleached level 10 hair!! Any advice is appreciated xx
If you're looking for longevity then I would recommend la riche directions! The pinks, reds, blues and greens are amazing, but be wary some of the lighter purples fade to green?

If you're looking for longevity then I would recommend la riche directions! The pinks, reds, blues and greens are amazing, but be wary some of the lighter purples fade to green?

Thank you! Is the violet safe to use? As it seems to look like quite a dark purple? Thank you x

Thank you! Is the violet safe to use? As it seems to look like quite a dark purple? Thank you x
I have used it in the past, and it did go green after a few weeks, have a look at wella colour create they are very popular at the moment

Latest posts

Back