Bright colours for toes - OPI

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bronzewolf

Reaction score
Hi i need to get some new bright colours for toes as i have some brights but customers dont think they pop enough. I have flashbulb fushia which seems to be the brightest.... i phoned OPI but they dont seem to have a list of the fav's, anyone have any recommendations.... also i dont have enough soft colours for fingers... what are the fairytale bride like ones??? i often get colours in and they think oh why did i bother cause there was not a big difference... i find it hard chooshing colours....

Hi, OPI have recently brought out a 'brights' collection, it does only have about 5 colours to it but they are lovely. Im suprised they didn't send info about it but then again they have been short staffed for a while now and been a nightmare!

The fairytale collection is nice but as you say I already have loads that are similar! Do you have a Capital near you as they stock OPI and you could see them in the flesh as it can be difficult when you're looking at a chart.

no, no capital,, and yes what you see online and what you see on their printed colour chart and whats in the bottle is all different.....
im looking for some really bright pinks, a brown and then nudes i have tijuana dance which is light but perhaps i should get a more neutral tone...

I had an email update from Lena White this morning, they're launching a new colour collection next month, there are some fab bright colours in it, as well as some darker shades too. I think it's a gorgeous collection.

Attached a pic so you can have a look :D

Attachments

• opi espana collection.jpg
    opi espana collection.jpg
    71 KB · Views: 74
haha i just got that email moments ago..... oohlala there are some lovely ones in there :)

I love...cajun shrimp, pompei purple, strawberry margeritta, thats berry daring, dutch tulips, oui bit of red...to name a few, there are some gorgeous ones but these are the most popular at my salon at the mo

Becki xxx

SOOOOOOOOOOOO EXCITED ABOUT ESPANA!!!

Latest posts

Back